Valued Contributor

Please tell whoever is responsible for the constant up and down sound issues to fix it.  It is quite annoying and causes me to change the channel.  I have Direct TV but the issue is with many other providers.  Too many posts about this issue for QVC to ignore.

Trusted Contributor

I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Sound IssueP

[ Edited ]

Agree!

Occasional Visitor
I agree. The sound issues are so bad that I can't even watch! I keep trying, but after a couple of minutes I have to change the channel.
Frequent Contributor

Me too, thanks for posting this! Maybe we can all provide details. In my case it's Roku, all the secondary channels except the main ones for QVC and HSN. I'm wondering if they're not allocating enough bandwidth to Q2, H2, etc., as a cost saving measure. Tried removing the channel app and reinstalling just in case I missed an update, but it's not that. Roku is up-to-date as well - 3 different models including Roku stick. If I think of more info I'll add it.

New Contributor

I totally agree. The sound issue is horrible , extremely difficult to watch . Loosing sales because can't watch because of the sound issues . Please fix it .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have Xfinity and I have this problem with QVC2 and QVC3. It is so bad I have to change the channel.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought it was my TV until I heard the sound drifting in and out on my other sets.   I have Spectrum and I was about to have them reset my equipment.   But it's only on QVC and QVC2 for me.  (Channels 480 and 481 here in NYC).  I have to shut the stations off and I don't tape ITKWD until they fix this.

Visitor

Please, PLEASE, QVC, HAVE YOUR ENGINEERS CHECK THE SOUND. The fading in and out. The first time I thought it was David's mic, but it's occurring constantly. Did you make changes to how your signal is broadcast?

New Contributor

It is very annoying : I have tried streaming the 3 channels, watching thru XFinity and also the app...all are the same . No problems on any other channels ...JUST the 3 QVC channels . Is the same no matter what TV I use . I thought at first it was the TV....please hear our concerns and fix it