Esteemed Contributor

@QVC HELP DESK w/Linea Embroidered Top

[ Edited ]

Ordered Louis Del'Oleo's Embroidered Crepe Top a week ago. Expected it to be delivered on Saturday or today. Just checked the status. To my horror, QVC shipped it via UPS Int. rather than USPS. Would guess the Q is trying to save money, but not with Linea items! He is the only designer on QVC. What are you thinking. I want my top ASAP in order to decide whether to place an order to the crop pants and/or skirt to wear with it. QVC . . . you are making life difficult for shoppers. And this is the ONLY line I watch! Not a good move on your part. I NEED that top ASAP . . . like right now. Ready to place additional orders and not happy about having to wait for a slow boat from KC. DO SOMTHNG PLEASE 

BTW: I expect ALL products to be shipped by USPS. None of this slow shipping is acceptable. We receive 2-3 day shipping from all other on-line purchases. Up until this purchase, I've not been unsatisfied. This is unacceptable. It's still in KC . . . and not moving!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

Re: @QVC HELP DESK w/Linea Embroidered Top

@BirkiLady We've forward your feedback to our shipping team. I apologize for the frustration. Hopefully the order will arrive by the EDD of 7/24/18. We'll check it in the morning. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: @QVC HELP DESK w/Linea Embroidered Top

[ Edited ]

Thank you for checking, Cindy. Still not satisfied, but know you have no control. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.