Frequent Contributor

I'm wondering if anyone else does not have accesss to their auto delivery page? Just wondering if something is wrong with mine? Or is QVC changing this too and there is a problem accessing the page while they do this? It has been a few days since I have been able to get into the auto delivery page. 

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Auto Delivery Page

[ Edited ]

@kila - I have the new Order Status page, but I don't have any problems with access to the Auto Delivery section. Have you gone through the usual steps of trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies? The problem is likely on QVC's end, not yours, but those things do help in fully connecting to the site. Good luck!

P.S. If you describe what happens when you try to access the Auto Delivery section, that will be helpful in pinpointing a potential issue.

Honored Contributor

no, i have no issues with my order status page and no issues viewing my auto delivery page. i do not have a new order status page as @loriqvc  said she does. mine is the same version i have had for years.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I will try and clear my cache. I have tried different browsers and the same thing happens. I can log in to my account I can see all of the other things lke return page, easy pay, waitlist and order status. Their new format. But when I click auto delivery nothing just a button on the top corner that says next. I click it and nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@kila - I hope you can figure out a way to access the information you need. I know there are some bugs with the new Order Status page (for example, the return tracking link is not really working). If you continue to run into problems, you could try sending a message to the social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. They can either provide the information you require or can direct you to technical support to help resolve your issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@kila wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone else does not have accesss to their auto delivery page? Just wondering if something is wrong with mine? Or is QVC changing this too and there is a problem accessing the page while they do this? It has been a few days since I have been able to get into the auto delivery page. 

TIA

@kila 

If you can wait untill tomorrow ,  just wait. Yesterday i couldn't get in here..........lol

Respected Contributor

@kila it appears that the problems accessing information are happening sporaic and not universal across the board.  I have had problems accessing reviews of individual products and sometime I find out that if I choose a color then the reviews appear.  Also for months the videos associated with the product were cutting out about 1/3 of the way.  Then an "X" appears the page buffers and impedes other web pages apart from QVC that I want to look at.  This happened to me a year ago and the videos came back with no problems and just six weeks ago started cutting out again  This week, the video stops for a few minutes and then comes up again it does not cut out totally.  So frustrating. I have removed cookies and cleaned up my computer to no avail.  I stopped the emails from qvc because I get a message when I try to access information contained in the e-mails that the computer does not recognize the IP address.  I have added the address again to  my address book.  Really have tried everything.  The only page I can access without problems is this page of blogs and forums.  I am using windows 10, chrome on a laptop computer.  I don't shop more on line because it is so difficult.  I only access to look at blogs and forums.  Oh, I forgot, I can watch QVC live without any problems.   

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc I have contacted cust service several times and they tell me they are working on the problem and to be patient.  really no help at all

Valued Contributor

It's QVC! I can't track a return. I emailed them. They said to give it a few days! Really? I want to know that they receive it. Also all of my tracking returns numbers are not correct. Check out other forums. People having packages sent to relatives with their name, not address on the package. Many can't track return status!! Their whole system is a disgrace!

Valued Contributor

I am so glad I cancelled all auto deliveries a few days ago. Customers have a breaking point! I also transferred all my easy pay to a visa card where I get rewards to use on purchases. I don't really need the ez pay. I have had to send items back due to the size charts not being correct. So If I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out I used my Q card.