Frequent Contributor

Why is everything backordered or on waitlisr!?

What's going on, QVC? Lately everything I've ordered from you is either In Process, on waitlist or backordered. I know this can happen once in a while, but for 5 out of 7 items?

Be honest with us customers. If you have only a limited quantity of an item in stock, don't accept orders for two or more times that quantity. Tell us you don't have it so we can choose a different item. We would be more likely to buy an alternate item from you rather than someone else, if you'd stop leaving us dangling, waiting for something that may never arrive or arrive too late.
Honored Contributor

Re: Why is everything backordered or on waitlisr!?

@glamwitch 

Love your screen name!👑

And I agree with you!  When you place an order it automatically states processing but you check again -- it's waitlist, backordered or advanced order🤨

Maybe this is the best way to "hide" the real shipping fiasco going on these past months!  

Q's selections and overpricing besides shipping mess has definitely made return to brick & mortar stores!  Today, I shopped Kohl's not only did I find great sale pricing & 20% discount I tried on everything, no waiting, no shipping and saved  $130 total & earned $30 Kohl's cash! 

I'd say that's a good day 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Trusted Contributor

I just feel there is something major going on.  My Lock & Lock-still available for purchase online-has been in process since the 13th.  CS has no idea.  This is just one of many  orders gone wrong lately.

Respected Contributor

I know. This is a bad time of year for the Q to have shipping problems. Seems to have gone from bad to worse. I definitely won’t be buying anything that I want to give as a gift.