Honored Contributor

I am wondering if a customer can request that packages not be delivered by UPS, and delivered by USPS instead.  UPS is a nightmare to deal with, and the only way to stop the problems is to use another delivery service, or not order anything that will be delivered by that company.

Respected Contributor

Re: QUESTION FOR MODERATOR

[ Edited ]

Oops, Please disregard my post, I tried to edit but it wouldn't let me , I miss read your post....I'm sorry ):

Pardon me , I'm not a mod. but if I may comment on my experience which has been that even when you request ups, they often use smart post with no forewarning, which means your order winds up being dumped off at the post office for ups to deal with it. ):

Esteemed Contributor

UNless you choose to pay additional delivery fees for upgraded service you cannot request a specific delivery method.  YOu get what they give you.

Honored Contributor

You can no longer choose your shipping method, before they added the $3 dollar delivery on most clothing charge you  were able to.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Oops, Please disregard my post, I tried to edit but it wouldn't let me , I miss read your post....I'm sorry ):

Pardon me , I'm not a mod. but if I may comment on my experience which has been that even when you request ups, they often use smart post with no forewarning, which means your order winds up being dumped off at the post office for ups to deal with it. ):

@Azcowgirl  Most everything from Q is delivered or should I say NOT delivered by UPS, and I would prefer USPS.