Valued Contributor

Regarding my on-line Q account.  Is it the policy to have a return $ amount corrected by CS via phone not show up on my on-line account????   Have been told it will only show up on my "paper bill" .  

I would appreciate an answer.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ ....a moderator will answer but when ever I have a credit on my account and paid with my credit card, it get an email message from my credit card company.  Maybe I set my preferences with the card company to do this, I do not remember.  Try logging into your credit card account online and see if it shows up.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ 

While I can't verify it is 'policy'..that is correct.

If I get a sale price credit of a couple bucks....that adjustment does NOT show up online.

If I get a correction credit because they credited me the wrong amount on a return...that does NOT show up online.

I usually get an email saying the credit was done, but that adjustment is not reflected in my order status in my Q online 'Order Status' section.

I wait several days then look at my credit card account to make sure the adjustment/correction credit went through.

QVC Customer Care

@shoptheQ  I'm so sorry for any confusion, but if you're referring to a ring, the funds were refunded on 04/23 and should be showing on your Qcard account now. You can contact synchrony bank at 1-877-490-1787 to confirm the credit was issued if you cannot see it listed on your account online. 

Valued Contributor

Wayne: Evidently somewhere along the way my account number has changed. Been a Q card holder for 20 years - the information I have  wriiten down is no longer current (showing a QVC account number that is only 8 digits).  I have not kept any copies of my QVC "paper" bills.   How do I find out my current account number ?   I will need that to contact sychrony bank.

QVC Customer Care

@shoptheQ  You should contact the bank via the phone number iI provided and they will be happy to help with that.