Occasional Contributor
I got postcard in mail for $10 off a purchase, there is no expiration date on it. Just tried to use it and it wouldn’t work. Anyone ever have luck with promo codes? Maybe it was good for 1 day, annoying.
Honored Contributor

Re: Promo code doesn’t work

@TNI 

Try calling CS to use it, I've read other posters saying that they couldn't get it to go through on the website, but called CS and were able to use it.

Hope you get your coupon discount and welcome to the forums!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Call CS.

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me when I tried to use with an order online. I did the online chat and the rep said it was meant only for people who have ordered just ONE thing during the year, and my record shows several (yes!) purchases.

I said, there is no such message on the card. After a long pause (I suppose he was talking to a supervisor), he came back and said they were sorry BUT I was to get a $10 credit on my account.

I have yet to attempt using it, but I think it's pretty bad on QVC's part. They should have made the requirements clear.

Honored Contributor

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

they will take care of it for you so that you can use the $10.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone! I did a live chat and they put a $10 credit on my account!