Contributor

Problem Exchanging Item for Another Color

I sent the dark denim Logo jacket (recent TSV) back for another size. Today I received an email that my requested size was not available and I would be refunded. The bleached denim TSV is available in the size that I want. When I asked customer service if I could get the bleached denim instead, I was no because the bleached denim has a different item number. It's the same jacket though. This doesn't seem fair. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem Exchanging Item for Another Color

Fair or not, those are the rules and they don't bend them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@nomoney wrote:

I sent the dark denim Logo jacket (recent TSV) back for another size. Today I received an email that my requested size was not available and I would be refunded. The bleached denim TSV is available in the size that I want. When I asked customer service if I could get the bleached denim instead, I was no because the bleached denim has a different item number. It's the same jacket though. This doesn't seem fair. 

Hi @nomoney  thank you for posting and shopping with us. I apologize that this return was not successful. I can help. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I can place the new order and adjust the price to reflect the TSV, thank you . Kim

Contributor

Thank you very much. I have emailed you