Honored Contributor

This morning, 7/11, I'm trying to access the Program Guide but the website keeps saying, "Access Denied."  Mods, is there a problem with the Program Guide?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Caaareful Shopper, I just checked and the Program Guide is fine. It has been modified and that may be why you could not get in. Please try again.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Caaareful Shopper, I just checked and the Program Guide is fine. It has been modified and that may be why you could not get in. Please try again.

Thank you very much @Alice-QVC!  It's all good now.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC

This is what I get when I try to access Program Guide listed under "Shop QVC TV"   Using MacBook Pro with Safari.  

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://qa.qvc.com/content/programguide.html?" on this server.

Reference #18.cea52b17.1531325002.6845a59

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Allegheny, that is strange. When I click on the link you provided it takes me to the program guide. Try clearing your cookies and changing browsers, that may help.

Esteemed Contributor

I get the "access denied" message when I try to get there from here (the forums).  When on the main page, or looking at order status, I can "get in".  This same sort of thing happened when the wish list feature got an update.

Cogito ergo sum
New Contributor

I do not like the new program guide. I don’t care who the hosts will be, I want to see what’s coming up in the next few weeks. I liked it because I could tell what the TSV would kind of be based on what was coming up at midnight. Maybe that’s why they changed it - they don’t want us to know. 

The new program guide format is HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.  What are you trying to do, QVC?  It's impossible to read.  Check out how HSN does it.