Esteemed Contributor

The IT dept is at it again!!  They have changed the format of the program guide.  Whose brilliant idea is that??  I don't mean to be snarky, but I used to go in and print the guide for a couple of weeks ahead.  It came out a week at a time and on one page per week, and I would circle the programs I wanted to check online.

Now the guide takes up 4 pages for the week and it will only print pages 1, 2, and 4, with page 2 the only one that counts and it will only print from 12 am to 7 am.  Pages 1 and 4 are useless.

Totally frustrating and unnecessary!!  I gave my feedback, but moderators, can't you please tell the PTB that we don't like it.  Can't they just leave well enough alone?  Now I will have to constantly pull up the guide instead of just picking up a piece of paper to look at???  Not on your life.  I don't have that kind of time.  Absolutely disgusting and frustrating!!!

Honored Contributor

It looks the same to me.  Try a different browser.  When I use Bing, the whole forum appears in a different format and sadly I found that orders I place using it don't "take".  They totally never appear in order status.  I learned the hard way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see what u mean

obviously don’t realize some might want Tom print it 

but why not just use ur cable guide on the TV 

i think the people programming this site never use it at all

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3

"please tell the PTB that we don't like it."

Who's we?

You provided no system info for the IT dept to work with!

What device are you using to view & print the program guide? 

On my Mac, guide format looks the same to me on all of my browsers, Safari, Waterfox & Firefox all the latest versions.

I printed out the weekly guide as well as the daily.  All printed properly using the Q print symbol.  I tested using my OS "print" as well as the browsers "print."  No changes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Hmm, mine looks and prints the same as usual. 

Honored Contributor

I'm using a MacBook Pro and see no change in the program guide.  

Respected Contributor

Totally different format.  Can only see a week at a time.  That stinks.

Valued Contributor

I see what you mean.  The program guide changed the format over night.  It was fine yesterday, and today is all messed up.  I used 2 browsers, and the guide is messed up, using both browsers (Google & Firefox)

Honored Contributor

The format has changed, and I'm still getting used to it.  But count me THRILLED that they are now posting the host name with all shows (at least on the regular QVC channel)!  I have been wanting this for quite some time (HSN has been doing this since forever). 

Super Contributor

I thought it was my computer!  I was just about to write a comment on it.  I do not like the format.