Frequent Contributor

Program Guide - attn: IT Dept

Prog Guide not working correctly - cannot chg time zone; stuck on Eastern - I live in Mountain. Cannot advance schedule to view next day or days ahead. Please correct. Thank you! 🙂
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Program Guide - attn: IT Dept

@Mary in MO - Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? I've been exploring the program guide in both the daily and weekly format today with no issues, and I just tried changing the time zones back and forth and things worked just fine.

Frequent Contributor

thanx for the suggestion, but I usually clear all cookies etc abt every other day. I just did it - and it's not an issue on my end. I also view the guide via the web vs. app. I don't want any more apps on my phone; feel too many & they fight each other & bog down the speed. loriqvc are you using your phone, tablet/computer or the app?
Occasional Contributor

@Mary in MO  I'm also having the same issue and it's not a cookie problem...that's been cleared. I have this problem over several devices so hopefully they get this resolved.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary in MO - I am using a desktop computer and going to the QVC website for the program guide; when I tried going to the website on my tablet, the program guide also seemed to be working normally. (I don't like the QVC app, either.)