New Contributor

DC Parcel Return street/PO Box address

I received a QVC Item on March 2, and I returned it via USPS, on March 3rd. It has been in transit since then. Today is March 19th. From the tracking, USPS doesn't seem to know exactly where it is, only where it was on March 9th, which was exactly the same place it was on March 4th.

ANYWAY, I'm trying to file a Missing Mail Search Request, but USPS won't let me file it unless I can give them either a street address or PO Box number.

The only address I have is from the USPS receipt with the tracking number, and all it says is: Parcel Return Service, CS 56901.

Can someone please give me the street address OR the PO Box number so I can file the request? I'm running out of time to get my refund.

New Contributor

Re: DC Parcel Return street/PO Box address

Parcel Return Service DC (NOT CS)

Super Contributor

I would contact customer service at QVC. Those parcels are supposed to be insured by QVC, in case the package is lost or damaged. I would give them the tracking number that you have so that they can see how far the package has gone. 

Honored Contributor

@Demeris 

I've had to file a 'lost package' claim with USPS before and I'm pretty sure that those questions mean YOUR address or P.O.Box # where the item was supposed to be delivered TO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Hi Demeris,

Welcome to the QVC forums. You are a new customer, but I am a very veteran customer, and I am having the EXACT same experience as you-- I mailed a return March 2nd and there has still not been any movement.

Hopefully you used the QVC return label, because once you drop the package off, the responsibility is on USPS and QVC--not you.  QVC pays for full item insurance with their labels.

I think some companies like QVC use the lowest level postage available, and they subcontract with a shipping agent, and of course there are a lot of postal delays, so it is all creating a lot of chaos.  The tracking numbers are not always updated, either.

You can contact QVC customer service through the moderators of this forum--qvcsocialteam@qvc.com with your order number, and ask them to watch out for the return.

You should be able to request a refund even if the package does not arrive in the 30 days as long as you can demonstrate that you mailed it back within the timeline, and the delays are beyond your control.

If you did not use the label, then you need to have your USPS receipt and continue with your efforts for the "lost" package, but still let the QVC team know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Demeris - In addition to the great information provided by @FancyPhillyshopper, it is important to note that if you used the QVC label for your return, the package was not actually shipped via the USPS; they are simply a pickup hub for QVC's return agent, so the package is not in their system. If you go to My Account > Order Status, click the link for your order, and scroll down to the "Track Your Return" link, you should have the latest details available from the return agent's system.

Definitely send your order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for assistance—this team is fantastic and will be able to help you with your concerns. Good luck!