Regular Contributor
I have real trouble understanding why it takes more than 11 days to process an order. It keeps getting longer and longer, and all I get are delay emails. Very unprofessional. It's called hire more people or fix your system.
Occasional Contributor
My order has been in process for 9 days. I’m done with QVC. There are so many great companies like Zappos that have quality customer service and free shipping both ways!
Valued Contributor

And I thought my situation was bad service - not as bad as yours. I ordered some Cuddl Duds for my daughter on the morning on June 7, and today is the 12th, and still in process. What frustrates me is when you want to cancel something a few hours later and you can't - because it is in process. And then it will sit there for a long time, yet you couldn't cancel your order.

Honored Contributor

They were starting to get better with the shipping.  I had a few orders delivered within 3 days of ordering them.  I now have a few things still in processing.  They are slow with refunds too.  I just tracked a return that they received 6/5 and I still have not received a refund.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of D&C beach pants on May 31 and they are STILL "in process". I just tried to cancel and was told I couldn't! They said too far along. WHAT? Two weeks and they won't let me cancel. Hey mods can you help? I really don't want those pants now!!!!!