Respected Contributor

this is making amazon more and more appealing. 

Honored Contributor

ai: Processing for 6 Days!

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of an unhappy customer.  I had to exchange a Jai ring for a different size.  They received it 10/16 and they still have not sent out the replacement.  At this point I just want to cancel it and refund my money.

I ordered a handbag directly from Frye and I received it the next day and it was free shipping!

Super Contributor

I suspect that with the items that are "in process" for a week or more aren't even in stock yet.

I ordered a pair of Muk Luks boot slippers when they were being presented on the 20th and right after I placed the order it said in my order status that they were "advanced order" but that was never said during the presentation, with an EDD of the 29th. The next day it said "processing". So they weren't even in stock, it appears. 

Honored Contributor

The last 4-5 things I've ordered recently shipped in 2 days. I live on the East coast

I wonder if this is mostly affecting West coasters, didn't they close the CA distribution center and lay off a lot of employees?

Just guessing here, since my recent orders only stay in process for 2 days before they ship.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

IG, I live in NJ (Jersey Shore area) and am now experiencing this delay. I order from other places and shipping occurs quickly. 

Rep: Thank you for calling QVC

ME: I am missing an order passed its EDD that is still in Processing

Rep: i see that, I will send a message over. It will take 4 business days to get a reply

ME: Can I Cancel the order then?

Rep: No, it's too far in the process

Me: How do you know it's too far if it takes 4 days to get a reply to begin with. Seems to me you should be able to do alot of things in 4 days.

Reo: thats just the way it works with computers these days.

Me: if that's the case, Maybe they shouldn't use computers from QVC anymore. Tell your bosses you want computers from Amazon, since they run circles around you. This will be my first and last order. You really expect for people to pay for something they might or might not recieve? I will still watch just to try to get through on the testimonial line and see if I can get it out what you are doing. 

Rep: is there anything else I can do?

Me: You haven't done anything yet

Rep: ...

Sorry QVC, time to change your shipping department to people who can actually fill orders

Regular Contributor

YES, my Dennis Basso poncho shipped! Finally. For those of you still waiting for your items to ship call customer service and demand better service. I am a great customer and six days was insane. Many of us need to speak loudly about the shipping delays. 

Super Contributor

I have had several experiences regarding similar cases.  Last month I noticed one item was still in the process of transmitting data to USPS.  I inquired via phone to customer service and  explained  nothing had moved in 8 days.  I was immediately put on hold for about a minute.  Customer service came back, said it must have been lost and sent the item UPS 2nd day service Extra shipping was at no charge (I didn’t even ask them to ship it 2nd day. But they offered it).  Just this week I called about another item sitting in the process stage for 5 days.  I was speaking to the ladies that take the orders not customer service).  I was told they couldn’t see any more  than what I could see on QVC tracking and to let them know by Oct 30th if I hadn’t recd it.  I decided to call again the next day and was told there was warehouse delays.  I called today only to be told when qvc tracking states info is being transferred, it means it shipped.  Today, info on the qvc website still hasn’t changed but the item was delivered yesterday afternoon.  So I called qvc today to inform them their qvc website isn’t updating but the USPS website does state it was delivered.  The lady on the phone couldn’t care less.  

Trusted Contributor

I ordered Skecher's boots 6 days ago and they are still in process.  Skecher's does their own shipping.  Finally yesterday Customer Service told me many people calling about same item and Corporate has been contacted to get in touch with Skecher's to determine the problem.

Really frustrating when you may need an exchange and cannot even determine if it will be necessary.  Seldom every had this problem before.

Respected Contributor

Have many orders stuck IN PROCESS....oct 21st (last free shipping day) lock&lock item that isn't a new item and wasn't on air not that it should matter at all but still hasn't shipped out.  Several other orders after that from 24th & 25th not shipping just  IN PROCESS.

I placed several orders today too since it was free shipping and they were small items I wanted to pick up but WOW I sure hope it doesn't take 2wks just to ship out!  And you all are right you can't cancel any of these orders and it can sit and sit and sit IN PROCESS! for a week or more it appears!