Regular Contributor

I ordered a Dennis Basso poncho and it is still processing! I have called customer service twice. Yesterday the woman told me it was shipping yesterday and this morning the representative sent a note to another department. She said there was nothing else she could do. Really? There is zero concern for the customer. How can an item be processing for 6 days? Frustration is an understatement! QVC, please check into this matter. 

Super Contributor

I ordered an item from Valerie Parr Hill 8 days ago and it still "In Process".  I tried to cancel but that was not allowed. 

Regular Contributor

J Cat, Wow! I guess we arevsitting in the same boat. A sad commentary regarding processing and shipping. I find this unacceptable, especially when other companies ship quickly. Let’s see what happen. Did customer service offer any suggestions about you VPP order? Thank you for responding! Enjoy your day! 

Honored Contributor

Curiosity question for anyone caught in the processing debacle -  are the things not shipped ordered after a tv presentation or just from a search of the website? 

It's been months since I ordered anything I saw on air, but my last website order arrived when it was promised.  Is there any difference?

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I used to do the bulk of my Christmas Shopping with QVC.  No longer!  This year I purchased 2 items for gifts.  But due to the length of time it takes to process & ship an order; the boring selection; and high prices, I will not be doing any more Christmas shopping on the Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

If what you ordered is for Christmas gift giving....what difference does it make....to receive it this week (October) or next week?

(not to buy due to selection or price ARE valid reasons)

Valued Contributor

How about a Judith Ripka cuff in process for a month and then abruptly cancelled?  I really didn't appreciate that.

Regular Contributor

Hi millieshoos, I ordered after a search for Dennis Basso. It is bad enough that the shipping takes forever, but to have an item in processing for days is reprehensible. I don’t like shipping that changes from UPS to USPS, either. It takes forever. 

Esteemed Contributor

If it gets close to the Holidays processing & shipping times do matter. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Processing for 6 Days!

[ Edited ]

Here's another (un)happy customer.  I ordered a Lock n Lock set Oct 21 with EDD Oct 26 -- that's tomorrow and it's still processing.  I really think QVC puts everything in processing so we CAN'T cancel anything 5 minutes after placing an order.  

I ordered an item from Kohls on Sunday and was notified today that it's been shipped and EDD is Oct 29.  I usually get items sooner than their EDD and might add Kohls has better prices and promos.  Just sayin'.

ETA -- got confirmation that my order was shipped Friday, Oct 26, the EDD.  I really wasn't in any rush to get my order, but their delivery sometimes leaves something to be desired.  Wish orders would be shipped as quickly as they are "processed."