My order has been processing for 4 days now and I paid an extra 20 dollars to get it here... it is a laptop for school and I need it ... do orders sometimes ship and still say processing? I am on the west coast were do hp laptops ship from? Anyone know? I will be very irritated if I paid 20 for extra fast shipping and I dint get it in time...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Processing 4 days

[ Edited ]

@Krystleanne2 - I see that you are new to the forums—is this your first purchase from QVC? If so, please be aware that the Q does a soft credit check on all large-ticket purchases from new buyers (especially for electronics and jewelry) to ensure that the transactions are legitimate, and this can sometimes add delays in the ordering process.

I would recommend sending an email message to the QVC Social Team; they do a great job of tracking down and solving problems. Just send your order number and a brief description of your question/issue to this address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Krystleanne2 - I see that you are new to the forums—is this your first purchase from QVC? If so, please be aware that the Q does a soft credit check on all large-ticket purchases from new buyers (especially for electronics and jewelry) to ensure that the transactions are legitimate, and this can sometimes add delays in the ordering process.

I would recommend sending an email message to the QVC Social Team; they do a great job of tracking down and solving problems. Just send your order number and a brief description of your question/issue to this address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Very helpful post. You're a good egg @loriqvc! Smiley Happy