Honored Contributor

Problems with Receiving Order

[ Edited ]

Item number: A388165

Ordered on: 1/1/21

On January 1, I ordered a pair of Denim and Company Stretch Regular Pull-on Bootcut Jeans.

On January 7, I received a package that was labeled with my name and address, however inside was someone else's order and packing slip.  An Isaac Mizrahi jacket for someone in New Jersey.  I called QVC and talked to a customer servicec rep who told me to return the item.  The only label, however, that I had was the one inside the package on the packing slip.  This label was the usual QVC return label addressed to QVC and the woman in New Jersey as the sender.  A US postal employee picked up the package on Friday, Jan 8th.

When I checked my order status this morning, it stated that the package had been delivered on Jan 7th.  While yes a package was delivered to me and had a label addressed to me on the outside of the package, the item inside was not mine. 

I now have no jeans and it looks, according to QVC's website, as if I have received my item, which I have not.

Please look into this for me and let me know what I should do.  Thank you.

Judy 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Problems with Receiving Order

@JudyL 

I am sorry you received the incorrect item.Unfortunately we do not have stock to replace them so I am processing a full refund of $51.03. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

How disappointing that there is no more in stock but appreciate you taking care of this so quickly.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing happened to me Judy....

I probably ordered the last pair of Quacker Factory dream jeans in dark indigo on QVC

I got someone named Karens order of Kim Gravel"s sherpa vest.