Trusted Contributor

Problem Viewing Fashion Items on QVC

Lately on a LOT of fashion items when trying to enlarge the small photos showing various angles or details on QVC.com, cannot access some of the views.  If I get successful click, then the screen shows details of current sweepstakes instead,

Someone at QVC please bring this to the attention of your rech people.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Problem Viewing Fashion Items on QVC

@LogoFan wrote:

Lately on a LOT of fashion items when trying to enlarge the small photos showing various angles or details on QVC.com, cannot access some of the views.  If I get successful click, then the screen shows details of current sweepstakes instead,

Someone at QVC please bring this to the attention of your rech people.

@LogoFan   

I am sorry that is happening, I will definitely forward for you. 

Susan 

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC Videos for resented items are  not working for me.  The videos come on for about a third of the time and then crash.  I have had this problem before and customer service told me they were working on it and to have patience.  Some six months later the videos started working again.  Then last week, the videos stopped working in full going back to the one third showing then crashing.  Hard to decide on a sale when one cannot see how the product works or looks on someone.  I gave up.  QVC really needs a new tech consultant to clean up the site.  I am using Chrome along with Windows 10  Have no problem on anyother site.

QVC Customer Care

@tobes wrote:

@Susan-QVC Videos for resented items are  not working for me.  The videos come on for about a third of the time and then crash.  I have had this problem before and customer service told me they were working on it and to have patience.  Some six months later the videos started working again.  Then last week, the videos stopped working in full going back to the one third showing then crashing.  Hard to decide on a sale when one cannot see how the product works or looks on someone.  I gave up.  QVC really needs a new tech consultant to clean up the site.  I am using Chrome along with Windows 10  Have no problem on anyother site.

@tobes   I am so sorry to hear it's still giving you a problem.  I guess my first suggestion would be try it on another browser, if its not working please provide me with the browser you are using, I will forward it to the IT team to try and get you some assistance. 

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thanks Susan for any help you can provide.  I have:

Used CHROME as browser for evine and hsn websites and have no problem with videos. 

Used MICROSOFT EDGE  as a browser and have had no problem with videos on QVC, evine or hsn websites.

The only problem I have is using Chrome on the QVC website that shorts out videos.

My setup is Microsoft 10 Windows, Dell Computer.

Happy to have your help.