Super Contributor

Wow...I am really shocked at the amount of time it is taking the Q to credit your account on returns. Already has been almost 30 days, and CS Is not offering anything but apologies. Meanwhile if you did not use easy pay your stuck! Not cool!

Honored Contributor

I always check that I want to hear from QVC when they receive my refunds.

I get a call almost every day.  So they do honor it.  It's a recording always on my phone.

I've turned off my answering machine because I get so many robo calls.  But my caller ID tells me they've called.

I guess they're still working on that huge box of everything....Oh!  Wait!  I still have that in my car!  Ready to go back to QVC land.

Trusted Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

Wow...I am really shocked at the amount of time it is taking the Q to credit your account on returns. Already has been almost 30 days, and CS Is not offering anything but apologies. Meanwhile if you did not use easy pay your stuck! Not cool!

Contact the QVC Social Team through email with your order Info. If delivery has been received at the warehouse and it’s been a week and nothing has been done yet, they will assist you. They are quick to respond and a pleasure to work with.

Esteemed Contributor

If you want to get speedy assistance with refund processing, send your order details to the QVC Social Team; they are fantastic to work with and get the ball rolling right away. I've had to contact them about every single one of my returns this year (even after patiently waiting for 10 days after delivery confirmation each time), and they've always responded very quickly and my refunds have been applied quickly as well. Here's the email address to reach the team: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say that I received a QVC post card for a refund in the amount of ......wait for it.......07 cents!

I've taped it to my kitchen cabinets to remind me of how stupid I am.

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc : Wow, you weren’t kidding. Read your post about 10 minutes ago so thought, what the heck. I’ll give it a shot. Emailed and got a response back that I’d been given the credit within 5 minutes of emailing!!! My items had been sitting in Ontario since May 25.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sadiesadie - Happy to help! The social team members are true miracle workers...  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Sadiesadie - Happy to help! The social team members are true miracle workers...  Smiley Happy

Miracle workers? Lol same result if you just call cs  They'll refund you too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Leelee1123 - The social team does a lot more than handle refunds; I wasn't only referencing this specific transaction. Just browse the boards and you'll find plenty of evidence of impressive activities.

Valued Contributor

actually the minute you return an item with QVC label at the post office, get a register receipt.  The following day you can call qvc CS and demand a credit. They can track their return label showing the Post Office received your item. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU GET TO THE QVC WAREHOUSE TO WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN.