Occasional Contributor

Tried to post some reviews today. New thing required was to enter my nickname. I haven’t had to do that since I posted my first review years ago. So, I just entered my nickname, hit the review button and it came up with an error message that the nickname I entered was already taken. YEAH..... IT IS ALREADY TAKEN BY ME YEARS AGO!!! What’s up with that? And, why do I all of a sudden have to enter my nickname. I’m also not going to pick another name. That’ll screw everything up. This just happened. No problems last week when posting reviews. Anyone else having this problem??? I’m assuming this has something to do with the changes on the web site and it’s just a bug they need to fix.

Esteemed Contributor

@Zips   I just read your review and you are correct, I get the same thing.   I am not changing my name so if they don't fix it , I won't post anymore reviews.   

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for replying so quickly! I thought I was going nuts but, then realized that I am sane.... 🤪🤪🤪

I did contact CS and, hopefully, they will pass it on to their IT department. Also advised them through their Feedback link. So maybe one of these methods will work. Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick resolve or I won’t be posting anymore reviews either! 😒

Respected Contributor

I just tried to post a review and guess what...My nickname is already taken Smiley Surprised

I'll keep trying, maybe they'll eventually fix it Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Re: Posting reviews

[ Edited ]

Something must be wrong with the reviews, or it's been hacked, or something.

I just went to look at one of my old reviews, since I was never notified that it was posted. When I checked my review history, someone else's review popped up, using MY nickhame. No, I will NOT change my nickname, I was here first and have written many, if not 50+ reviews. Somehow, only this WRONG one is in my history. I want all of my reviews back! WHERE DID THEY GO???

This is very concerning. Has someone stolen our identities? Help, QVC!

The only review posted under my name is for a pair of shoes that I never purchased. This person wears the shoes to walk a dog, which I also do not own. Below is the screenshot. 

QVCscreenshot.png

Valued Contributor

I am receiving the same error message aboiut my nickname. In addition, I can't heart any posts. Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Check things out..... mine is now working. Hopefully all is well now. Keeping fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

I just tried to leave a review and it asked for my nickname and when I entered it, it stated someone already has that name.  No kidding.  

Respected Contributor

UPDATE: I was able to post a review today without having to enter a Nickname...it looks like the Q heard the customer and fixed the problem!!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I just called Customer Service as I can’t type reviews.  The same thing is happening to me.  I just wasted time yesterday and today typing three reviews.  She acted like she wasn’t even aware of the problem which really irritates me.  It irritates me that the technicians are so self absorbed that they don’t pass this information to the operators.   If it’s not fixed by next week they can forget about me typing reviews.  I had some glowing comments too.