Occasional Contributor

Tangential to the thread but applicable to the concern of typing in web forms only to lose your perfectly formed thoughts to "glitches" or defects like this--a browser add-on/extension like "Form History Control" has been an incredible timesaver.

Writing software defects or customized instructions to users then losing them in a browser refresh is maddening.  And using Word instead, for the interface we use, would be more rage-inducing.

Still can't post reviews by the waySmiley LOLRobot LOL

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

UPDATE: I was able to post a review today without having to enter a Nickname...it looks like the Q heard the customer and fixed the problem!!!!Smiley Happy

Not fixed on my end.  

Regular Contributor

I am not getting an error or "nickname" message.

Super Contributor

Re: Posting reviews

[ Edited ]

I get this question for Nickname too  just for signing  in  the Forums here, or  to ask a question or to  reply lately.

Why is that QVC?

Honored Contributor

I tried to post a review yesterday and again today.  I got the same issue: I had to fill in my nic and, when I did, it said it was already taken.  YES, by ME!

In the end, because I wanted to leave a review, I changed my nic to StillVenezia, but I shouldn't have had to do that.

Are all these issues somehow connected to trying to merge with HSN?  Whatever the reason, it's more than irritating that it's gone on for so long now and we keep being told to "clear your cookies".

Cookies indeed!  Smiley Mad