Honored Contributor

Please put the Irish sweaters in a box to ship it. I received  my sweater today in the usual QVC plastic bag that looked like the postal truck ran over it and then they stuffed the thing in my mail box. My husband spent 10 minutes trying to get it out of the mail box without damaging the sweater. I think it's a shame to risk damage to these sweaters by not protecting them in transit. I don't get it, a damaged product is on you, how much more can it cost to box the item up!

Honored Contributor

Why did the mailman or woman stuff it in the box? Mine always brings large packages to my door. Hope you called customer service. Best of luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I agree.  Customers spend hard earned money on special products.  Those may be gifts for someone else.  Just like an expensive piece of jewelry, left in a mailbox.

The regular carrier may bring items to the door for some, but, certainly not the norm.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  that's a laugh! I was out one day walking for exercise and the rural carrier stopped and gave me 2 packages to take with me. We don't even have a postmaster at our local post office to complain to and I don't know if I would risk complaining anyway. There is no reason the Q can't put those sweaters in a box, the postal carrier couldn't stuff the box in my mail box, he would have to deliver it at the house.