Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I returned 2 seperate orders using the new packing slips.

E234107-Tracfone

A379633- Isle of Dreams Tan Drops

Both were picked up by my post office.

When I read the tracking info on my orders, it tells me ,they were picked up  but says," the label inside  box."

What does that mean????

Frequent Contributor

As a fellow shopped I too have seen this and I think it means (at least in my case) that I used the label that came inside the box to return the item.

It tracks just fine in the usps or ups system whichever you used.

Frequent Contributor

Oh and by the way it took about 7 days from my USPS to the return center then 7 days after to get the credit. So the whole process from the time I put it in my mailbox for return/credit was 14 days

hope this helps

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma that is strange, and I do not know what that means, maybe the post office can help. 

Frequent Contributor

Alice the "Mod" this statement is shown on the QVC page when tracking. I don't think it is from the Post office. I think that it is QVC noting that you have returned it and the paper you have stuck in our box is how it is being returned.

I THINK there must be some communication in the return process that knows that the number being used for the return is the one the "was in the box"

Maybe when that number is scanned by the USPS, it reports back to QVC letting you know that the paper that was "in the box" has been activated and the item is on the way back

If you see my note above

Esteemed Contributor

thank you very much   Smiley Happy   @Boxerdoglover