Honored Contributor

People wanting mods attention

QvcSocialteam@QVC.com is how to get in touch with them

Honored Contributor

Re: People wanting mods attention

@SharkE wrote:

QvcSocialteam@QVC.com is how to get in touch with them

Or posting in Customer Care and not Community Chat, and putting "Mods" in the thread title.

But if you don't put it in the correct forum, where the moderators have said it should go and have asked people with order problems to post there, chances are high it won't be seen.

And realizing that whines and "I don't like it when..." posts, posts about prices, QVC corporate policy, etc are not something that a moderator can do anything about, so they're not going to address it. And complaining that a moderator hasn't addressed an"issue" that moderators can't address is pointless. And whiny.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Gee, that's funny.  I have the correct address as

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

don't matter they will get it either way.

They get mine all the time LOL

Also,    Social.Team@QVC.com  is another way to them

Regular Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Thats the same as @SharkE's. Just different caps.

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

My viewpoint is you shouldn't need to get the MODs attention.  If you post in Customer Care, the MODs should be reading and replying to EVERY post.  Even if they can't do anything about it.  That is what HSN MODs do.  Otherwise, I don't understand the point of QVC creating a Customer Care forum when quite a few of the posts are ignored by the MODs.

Honored Contributor

email us at    QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com   and we would be happy to help.

Barb 

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

My viewpoint is you shouldn't need to get the MODs attention.  If you post in Customer Care, the MODs should be reading and replying to EVERY post.  Even if they can't do anything about it.  That is what HSN MODs do.  Otherwise, I don't understand the point of QVC creating a Customer Care forum when quite a few of the posts are ignored by the MODs.

They wisely ignore issues that are not actually "customer care" (purchase) issues. Just because someone posts in Customer Care doesn't mean they have a valid complaint that the moderators can act on.

There are a lot of silly "I want" posts and temper tantrum posts that have nothing to do with genuine CS (which is not "give me everything I want just because I want it") that are not at all within the realm of anything the moderators can or should address. They're not QVC Discussion Board Flunkies to do everyone's bidding. Seriously.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Pruett wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Thats the same as @SharkE's. Just different caps.

Smiley Happy

Yes, its the same email address. Unlike passwords, email addresses and websites are not case specific.