Esteemed Contributor

Can a moderator please help me

I ordered the HP TSV Laptop.I also ordered the Square Trade Drops & Spills 3 yr. warranty.I never received the warranty.I called c.s. & they had square trade mail out another copy.

Here's the problem.For some reason they listed the wrong tracking number when they sent me the confirmation e mail.When I went to my order status page it also lists this wrong tracking number.The tracking number listed is for the free software package which I already received!

I tried calling c.s. but can't get anywhere!! Please help me.  Thank You

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can a moderator please help me

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I ordered the HP TSV Laptop.I also ordered the Square Trade Drops & Spills 3 yr. warranty.I never received the warranty.I called c.s. & they had square trade mail out another copy.

Here's the problem.For some reason they listed the wrong tracking number when they sent me the confirmation e mail.When I went to my order status page it also lists this wrong tracking number.The tracking number listed is for the free software package which I already received!

I tried calling c.s. but can't get anywhere!! Please help me.  Thank You

Hi @NicksmomESQ

I am sorry that you are having trouble getting your Square Trade information.  I would be happy to look into this for you.  Please be on the lookout for an email shortly.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC I got your email.I'm going to take your suggestion.I hope it works!!

Thank you for your help!!!

QVC Customer Care

It was my pleasure @NicksmomESQ!  Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Barb

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  HELP PLEASE!!  I took your advice & emailed Square Trade. They never emailed me the contract.Someone suggested I go to their website & try to locate it myself.I was able to do that!! 

Here's the problem, because QVC had them mail me out another copy they list me as having 2 contracts for $159.99 each both dated 8/4/17 & each one has a different contract #!! My QVC order history shows I was charged for the second copy on 8/17/17!! I only ordered & received 1 computer . I only ordered 1 service contract!! 

Can you please look into the matter? Looks like I'm owed a credit.Also which contract # is the valid one?

I would appreciate you helping me as I'm frustrated beyond measure.I have tried calling c.s. but got nowhere.I was on hold forever with Square Trade just to be told that I had to talk to QVC.I'm getting the run around.

Thank you,