Valued Contributor

Paging Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate DIvision

[ Edited ]

3/14/2019

Hi Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate Division:

This message is intentionally long and entailed to ensure this time everything I  outlined herein is addressed and crystal clear to everyone at QVC, and it's affiliates who read this on the QVC Customer Care Forum Bulletin Board.

Just a heads up for you  Cindy-QVC and also for the QVC Corporate Division regarding my return of the defective 12 speed Rowenta black table fan which came to me used, with a missing part which was also needed to assemble the Rowenta fan, along wit a damaged part, and a damaged twisted piece on the back of the defective blue Rowenta fan blade.

This problematic Rowenta Fan QVC shipped to me with so may defects, damages, and missing parts issues was returned to QVC on March 13th, 2019 at 10;00 a,m, with UPS track#  I already called in personally to your QVC Customer Service line when it was picked up by UPS and on it's way back to your QVC Rocky Mount N.C. Returns Division, and it was signed by Davis from the QVC receiving dock as noted on UPS.com relative to the UPS delivery back to QVC..

Cindy-QVC as mentioned before by you on the QVC reply to me when it arrives you would be sure to ensure personally that I get my full QVC Visa Card Refund of the price I paid for the defective used Rowenta 12 inch black table fan of $51.69.

Please expedite this QVC full Visa Card Refund as soon as possible, and sooner than 10 days if possible Cindy-QVC, especially since I need to use my QVC full  Visa Card refund of $51.69 towards another 12 inch oscillating table fan of my husband's choice, since now it is his turn to choose where he would like to make that purchase since my choice ended up being a QVC used defective returned item that QVC then shipped to me in a broken defective used state.

We have already wasted our time waiting for UPS to come and pick up the damaged used defective Rowenta fan and return it back to QVC for a full Visa Card Refund of $51.69.

(Please remember that the QVC damaged defective and missing parts item arrived to us in a used torn QVC outer cardboard box with many previous delivery labels underneath and it was missing the round gizmo you need which screws on to either the blue Rowenta defective fan blade, or the Rowenta front or back fan covers as I cannot recall which one).

We have also tied up our Visa Card purchase money with QVC,  so now we  need to once again make another purchase from another business other than QVC, for a brand new working undamaged not defective 12 inch black table fan asap.

*** This is also a medical heath issue as we need to feel cooler now since there are warmer days in March, so we desperately need a brand new fan from a reliable business that does not re-ship problematic, damaged, defective, missing parts items and previously used items to their customers as mentioned herein.

Please Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate Division also reply back to me asap on the QVC Forum Customer Care Bulletin Board, and many thanks in advance for your combined expediency, understanding, and kind consideration, both Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate Division.

P.S. Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate Division, please ensure your QVC Warehouse Shipping Department will no longer re-circulate previously used, damaged defective or missing parts items, shipped with damaged torn or broken QVC outer cardboard boxes with previous customer shipping labels still on them and a new customer label over them, to unsuspecting QVC Members, because all that does is make us all affected shop elsewhere for an excellent satisfied shopping experience with no hassles, damages, missing parts, or defects of any kind as mentioned herein.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paging Cindy-QVC and QVC Corporate DIvision

@GiantsLover, i do not know how to start a blog. Will you allow me to ask a ? on your blog?On march 7 I ORDERED 5795344912 BY CHECK. YESTERDAY WENT TO PLACE ON C C PRICE NOW 125.00.ttHIS ITEM WAS NOT A ODO.fEW MINUTES LATER PLACED ON BACKORDER.nO EMAIL NOTICE. JUST CHECKED ACT. aLSO,ORDER5796857414. ON MARCH11. THAT EVENING HOST SAID BL.SOLD OUT. ONLY PEARLY WHITE AVAIL. WENT TO ADD TO C C YESTERDAY 13 MARCH PRICE NOW 75.00. ALSO, NOT A ODO.BOTH OF THESE ITEMS WERE PLACED IN LITTLE LESS THEN 1 WEEK. aRE PRICES RAISED THIS QUICKLY/ aM TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED. nEED REASON WHY. cAN YOU PLEASE HELP? Can any MODS explain? THANK YOU Giants Lover

QVC Customer Care

@GiantsLover Your refund was issued on Monday 3/11, released on 3/12. You should see this refund today or tomorrow.  I will forward your feedback to our Warehouse Team, we do appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Cindy

Valued Contributor

Cindy-QVC many thanks for your kind expedient reply, as it is greatly appreciated.

I will check on my defective and missing part Rowenta fan refund per your advisement,, and dd already receive the other 2 QVC  refunds which were also sent back as defective and damaged, or also missing parts, etc.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Providence perhaps you will get a  quicker reply when you post your own question on any of the QVC bulletin board foums, so here is how to do it yourself.

On QVC.com click on Customer Care to get into the Customer Care Forum to post your question, or information.

Then either re-type or copy and paste your previos information you posted on my thread again, but this time post it under Customer Care and address it to  Re: QVC Customer Care and Corporate Division.

Providence once you have posted your own threads you will probably receive a quicker reply, and not get lost in someone elses forum thread, like you may have by also posting under my QVC Forum thread.

Hope this helps you for future reference Providence, especially since you have learned from me exactly step by step how to post on the QVC forum bb;s yourself, and good luckSmiley Happy.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Giants Lover, You are a sweetheart. Thank you. I will try your sugg.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Providence,

Again many thanks for your kind replies.

Bravo Prodidence, way to go.

I just read your post and it is perfect:.

Soon you should see the ball rolling in your favorSmiley Happy.

New Contributor

I heartily agree with you concerning QVC’s continuing practice of sending previously used or “as is” products to customers like me who have ordered NEW items.  In one week’s time, I received 5 out 5 USED clothing items when I had ordered NEW.  Check your labels.  The label for a new item are long rectangular labels.  The USED items have a square label with item description in small print done at the warehouse.  The packaging is not original.  Over the years, I have received dozens of such items.  Each time I call Customer Service with a complaint.  I get the standard SORRY...please return for a full refund.  Then off to the USPS for another trip to return what I DOD NOT order.  I recently made a comment under one of the items and added a photo of the AS IS labels.  It has yet to be shown on line.  Negative comments are being filtered.  Watch your packages and labels.  

New Contributor

I heartily agree with you concerning QVC’s continuing practice of sending previously used or “as is” products to customers like me who have ordered NEW items.  In one week’s time, I received 5 out 5 USED clothing items when I had ordered NEW.  Check your labels.  The label for a new item are long rectangular labels.  The USED items have a square label with item description in small print done at the warehouse.  The packaging is not original.  Over the years, I have received dozens of such items.  Each time I call Customer Service with a complaint.  I get the standard SORRY...please return for a full refund.  Then off to the USPS for another trip to return what I DID NOT order.  I recently made a comment under one of the items and added a photo of the AS IS labels.  It has yet to be shown on line.  Negative comments are being filtered.  Watch your packages and labels.  

Honored Contributor

I must chime in and say thank goodness QVC sends customer returns to people who have requested the items.  I've received dozens of such clothing items and have never received one that was in less than pristine condition.  Since many were sold out in my size and color, I would never have gotten the item if not for the returns.  I've gotten some very, very nice clothing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment