Trusted Contributor

I received my order of MukLuks compression stockings this week and there was nothing in the package but the stockings.  Unfortunately I have to return them because they are too tight at the top.  How do I go about getting return information - I can't print anything out since I do not own a printer.

Honored Contributor

@chlema   Send a request to the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com along with the order number.  They'll send you what you need.

I also got a garment item from Ontario with no invoice this week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chlema , I had the same problem a few weeks ago with something I purchased. I, also, have no printer so I called CS and they sent me my packing slip and return papers in case I needed them. It ttook about 10 days to get these items.

Respected Contributor

I have received 4 packages with no invoice in the last 6 weeks.  Wonder what the deal is threre.  I received one yesterday.  I have only had to return one of them and I did print out the invoice.

Fortunately, I don't have to return the one I got yesterday as when trying to print something else, I found I am out of printer ink!

Valued Contributor

@chlema, I ordered something recently for the first time in about 9 months and my packing slip was not inside my package either. Luckily I have a printer because I had to return it. I wonder if they are just not including them anymore? I don't like that. I didn't make a copy and I don't know how to track the return.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Packing Slips

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Thanks   Anyway I did the live chat and was #1 in the queue, yay, so they will mail me one.  It's just irritating that so many packages are not including the packing slips.

Occasional Contributor
About 50% of my orders haven’t had invoices lately. It’s very annoying to have to call or email for one. Really QVC?
Super Contributor

i too recently have gotten several orders without the packing slips. fortunately i didnt need to return those items. but in the past have and just printed them from the order status. but i know how difficult it is without having a printer or being out of ink. i would like to bring up another problem with packing slips recently. the past 5 orders i have had, the packing slips were totally crumbled up and unusable. a real mess. very frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

No packing slip equals less returns.  I'd hate to think there is a method to their madness.  There is a pair of jeans sitting on my dresser with no packing slip.  This thread has spurred me to action, they won't be sitting unworn a year from now because they are too small and I am too lazy.  

Trusted Contributor

So here's my update.  The packing slip customer service promised to mail to me?  Never happened and now the 30 days are up so I'm stuck with compression stockings that I cannot wear. Guess it was partly my fault because I didn't nag, just kept waiting and checking the mail.   Today I received a really nice blanket from Q but once again, no packing slip.  However, I do like it so it will be a keeper.  Please Q, I don't know why this is happening but it needs to be fixed, fast.