Frequent Contributor

Package sitting at UPS facility

How long does a package have to sit at a UPS facility before you deem it lost? I have one that has been sitting at the Hodgkins IL place for a week now. I swear this is the UPS portal to you know where. This is the 3rd issue I've had with them in less than a year.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Package sitting at UPS facility

Hi @kittymom56 I see an order for lock & lock has been sitting for over a week, it this the order you are asking about? If so would you like me to send a replacement and if you recieve the original you can return it to QVC using the prepaid label.

Frequent Contributor

yes, tht is the one. It would be great to send a replacment and I'd be happy to send back the original if they ever decide to deliver it. Thank you so much!

QVC Customer Care

@kittymom56 

I have processed the request for a no cost replacement and you should look for delivery on or about Wednesday March 10th.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for all of your help.As I stated before, this is the 3rd time I've had an issue with this facility and each time QVC has stepped up and quickly resolved the issue.

Respected Contributor

I've been preaching this for a year, almost.

I always bump up my shipping, EVERY time I order anything.  If not, the $3.50 shipping that it is defaulted to is USPS all the way with NO priority.  That means it'll be weeks before you get it and if you live in an area where it's kind of out of the way it'll probably be even longer.

I always use the middle choice on the check out page.  Yes, you'll have to pay more to ship it but you get it....PRONTO!

Frequent Contributor

I just wanted to let you know that the replacement order arrived today. Thanks again for all of your help.

Trusted Contributor

@kittymom56 Why not contact UPS directly? I have had that happen a couple of times, once with UPS, and another with the Post Office with orders from other retailers. I contacted them and I had my orders with a day or two. Some times they need a kick in the pants too!. If they couldn't resolve, then I would have called the retailer.