Honored Contributor

I should have left well enough alone 🤦‍♀️  I wanted to switch my winter avatar for a spring one and inadvertently clicked on a blank face. In an instant it changed w/o me clicking anywhere to “apply”. My winter scene vanished and I can’t find anywhere in my profile to upload pictures.  It looks like I’ll be a silhouette from now on. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Re: I Lost My Avatar

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch @ You don't have to go without, just pick another and add it to your portfoli

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just click on your name at the top of this forum (to the left of your notifications).

Choose "Settings".  

Choose "Avatars"

That offers an option of uploading an avatar.

Honored Contributor

That's the problem.  I can't save any pictures or upload an avatar.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I moved to my desktop.  Don't ask me how I did it, but somehow I found a picture of my dog and was able to make it my avatar.  No, it's not spring flowers that I had planned on, but that's ok.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I moved to my desktop.  Don't ask me how I did it, but somehow I found a picture of my dog and was able to make it my avatar.  No, it's not spring flowers that I had planned on, but that's ok.  

@JeanLouiseFinch,  your dog is more than okay.  Flowers come and go but the love of a dog is forever.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.