Occasional Contributor

2/3 of the packages I receive now do NOT have paperwork included in the package like it used to do.

I have to use the printer and print out the return forms.  What about people that don't have access to compuuters.

Please make changes to insure that papework is included in each package.

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

Re: Package return paperwork

@IandW    Guess what?  100% of the packages I'm getting from other retailers, have no invoice or return label.  It's the trend in the industry.

I have no printer so on occasion when I've had to return something, I just hand-printed my own version of a return form.  They can spend their time figuring it out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My packages from QVC seem hit or miss with packing slips and return labels.  I started saving the labels I do receive.  I use those to return items (that came without) with a hand written note with the order number and product details.  I also email the @ QVC easy returns so they know it's coming.  So far, so good.

it's funny for a long time a lot of the places I have ordered from did not include the label.  The return has to be initiated on line.  So far that has not been a problem for me.  i seem to keep a lot more of those items.  And of course, Amazon is super easy-- return to my local Kohls.  

I do order the most from QVC but I will say, with the slow as molasses shipping (it's not the post office or UPS, I get other packages much quicker) and the cost to return being so high, I limit what I buy to what I am fairly confident I will keep.  The really sucky part though-- with the free exchanges, they are usually sold out of sizes by the time I want to exchange.

You know, come to think of it.  That must be a real concern-- the sales they miss out on because lack of sizes and the timing of returns.  They get my request to exhange but can't fulfil, so they return.  Then they get a return of the size I wanted.

I wonder how much longer QVC can really keep this model going with so many other better shippers.  Customers want fast, cheap, easy.  Nothing about QVC is any of these things anymore.  

Honored Contributor

For a while I wasn't getting packing/return slips included either.  But lately everything I've gotten has had one, although I admit I haven't been ordering as much as I used to.

I wonder if it depends on the products you're ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

After a huge problem with a return and an even bigger problem with my credit, I complained big-time to a wonderful CSR (for the umpteenth time) who listened!! She apparently send in my problems and made a notation to the POB's. After calling for weeks, the credit was finally issued to PayPal and I was pleased.

A couple of days ago I received a questionnaire from QVC! Haven't had one of those in probably 25 years. (Used to receive them when I was a very good customer. Now that I seldom purchased anything, I don't receive them. Says a lot about who they pay attention to doesn't it?) Anyway, I answered the questionnaire honestly. It wasn't good, but it was honest . . . complete with my comments when asked for reasons. 

Expensive S&H and very slow processing/movement of products was high on my list of complaints. Next was man-made fibers (spandex, poly, etc.), inconsistent sizing, poor quality and in-house (QVC) brands/styles. I'm so bored with everything looking & made alike! Give us fashionable clothing in natural fabrics to wear in upscale venues. Not everyone lives in front of the TV 24/7. (groan). Most of us have lives, and friends, who expect to see us in a real wardrobe!

Another complaint was CS, the lack of packing slips and the long wait-time when calling to have QVC mail us a missing packing slip (yes, I DO  call and request a packing slip if I need to return something!) Why should I find a way to make my own? Not going to happen! It takes 10-14 days for QVC to mail one, then I need to return the item via UPS at my own cost since QVC's returns are so fricken slow and inept once they arrive.               

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BirkiLady 

I don't consider $3.50 expensive shipping and handling.

MANY other clothing sites have even HIGHER shipping and handling,   Soft Surroundings will charge you $9.95 for ONE item.

Not every one likes natural fabrics. I, for one, would never buy 100% cotton or linen.

There are plenty of fabric options both here and every where else.

I NEVER receive packing slips or return paperwork from Target, Walmart, Amazon and MANY, many more.

If you can't get used to less paper, then B&M shopping is the best option.

QVC NO longer has slow refunds for returns.  Using the EZ return procedure, you are credited in about 2-3 days.  Can't ask for more than that.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

For a while I wasn't getting packing/return slips included either.  But lately everything I've gotten has had one, although I admit I haven't been ordering as much as I used to.

I wonder if it depends on the products you're ordering.

------------------

I called because I have also received several items without packing nor return slip - just the sole item in the bag or box.  I was told by CS that if the product is being mailed directly from the company, there ususally won't be a slip.  If the product is mailed from the Q warehouse, there is a slip inlcuded.

Honored Contributor

@corita   Not true.  I usually get 2-3 packages a week from the California QVC warehouses and have not received a shipping label or invoice in a single one for over a year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@corita   Not true.  I usually get 2-3 packages a week from the California QVC warehouses and have not received a shipping label or invoice in a single one for over a year.

-------------

Don't really know the reason.  I have had some items with paperwork and some without.  CS told me about the warehouse vs. the company version......