Esteemed Contributor

I just got a call that my orders will be delayed--oh well. If you did also hope you don't need them for Mothers Day.

I also was going down the channels and saw another Q on the low channels. Is all these making prices go up? I am no millionaire and an old lady on SS.

Esteemed Contributor

@halfpint1  QVC is making programming changes from what I understand. It is causing delays. I'm so pleased they contacted you about your shipping delay. I had to ask about my item that had been "In Process" for 8-9 days! It finally shipped early yesterday. Hope QVC gave you the opportunity to cancel if you needed your item in a timely fashion. If you are able to wait, it was nice of them to call you! They are trying to be courteous.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  Nicely said. I have gotten a couple of delay emails and appreciate that they do that so I am aware. Stuff happens; no problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  When I contacted them, I suggested they let customers know they are working on their programming systems and it affects the entire company. Customers are willing to patiently wait if they have a clue why the delays are happening. I'm delighted you also have receiving notice! 

@World Traveler   Don't know why your name is so difficult to show up! I keep trying.

Frequent Contributor

I also got an e mail about delayed shipping. Wish my item was coming on time but it was good to see that  they’re aware of the delay and are keeping track of it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Anniedog  YEA for the Q! They are realizing the customer has the right to make the decision to say, "No. I cannot wait that long." Or, "Thanks for letting me know. I'm fine with the delay this time." Makes for great customer relations. About time!

Valued Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Anniedog  YEA for the Q! They are realizing the customer has the right to make the decision to say, "No. I cannot wait that long." Or, "Thanks for letting me know. I'm fine with the delay this time." Makes for great customer relations. About time!

@BirkiLady @Anniedog @World Traveler @halfpint1  A little late in coming don't you think.  And where's my email notification/phone call about the delays to my orders?  Oh I guess those are delayed also.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowhite714  If you are concerned, call Customer Service, send an email or write to QVC. I did last week before anyone knew. That's how I found out about their delays due to their new systems installation. Sometimes, it simply takes a little communication. Try it, rather than complaining here.