Respected Contributor

I have three Isaac tops "in process" since April 27.  I have received everything I ordered prior to this late and after this date. Why is this still in limbo?  Am I ever going to receive these items?  thank you.  Also, as I live on the East Coast I pray they will not go to Ontario, CA as this will delay my merchandise for another 3 weeks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Help With My Order

@lovesallanimals  I know how you feel.  I ordered some pajamas April 25th and they are still in process.  They are supposed to be here May 7th, but got a call and now they won't be here until May 9th (hopefully).  Contacted customer service and all they tell me is that they will ship soon.  I'm disappointed in the customer service and follow through.  

Occasional Contributor

It has gotten so bad anymore. Was never like this when I first started shopping here, I only buy when I can NOT find an item elsewhere now. If ordering an item for something you want to wear to an event or take somewhere, it’s really hard on your nerves when it doesn’t ship for a week. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a Susan Graver TSV thats been in process for for 8 days. Also my refund for a returned item does not show up. It still says shipped even though I returned it 2 weeks ago.  Not happy!

I just got an email telling me that my return has been processed, but it still show as shipped. LOL 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

with all the problems with qvc that have lasted way to long, when I return, with their label, I keep the USPS receipt, and the next day I call cs and they refund my card for the item.  Once it is scanned by usps, qvc cs can see that you returned it.  No reason to wait anymore, as a matter of fact, they informed me I could do that since I had returns in their warehouse for over two weeks, while they are making money on my credit and I am paying interest because of their lack of organization and good business.  Simple as that. 

Contributor

I also have an Isaac and Logo order that's still in process since April27, 2019.  I've been calling and calling to no avail. Today is May 12th, and it's still in process. It can't be cancelled either.  Customer service says there is an 'issue' at the warehouse, and gave me a $10 merchandise credit !  I want my #@%%$#&!! ORDER.