Regular Contributor

Ordered on dec 3 so I thought I would check on it . coming UPS   Ups told me that UPs hasnt even picked it up cause QVC hasnt let them know .. That is very sad service . I will be calling to day to ask for all refund . they say they dont charge till it ships but I have had 2 easy pays taken out . Grrrrrrrrr  Not a happy camper

Esteemed Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234    I don't think QVC is updating its tracking information.  I had a bunch of items delivered on Friday that the QVC's website  showed they were still in a city far away.  UPS has also been delivering packages that were to go to the post office for delivery but since they would be in my area, they delivered them instead

Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234 

Maybe the Social Team can straighten it out for you.  Email them at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.  

They are very nice and respond quickly.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Razzle dazzle1234   Because you are a frequent contributer here, I just don't see how you are surprised ypur order hasn't made it to your front door yet.  Many shoppers from many companies are having that ex[eroence.

What puzzles me totally is why you have been charged 2 EZPays when you say the order was placed on Dec 3 and today is just 10 days later.    That's a complaint I have never seen before!   

Do we have the correcxt information?

Trusted Contributor

I hope your package comes soon.  Two EZ pays? That sounds wrong. I have noticed that with certain items from CA, an item quickly is listed as shipped, but that means only that a label was created.  I have an item from Dec. 1 which still has not arrived.  The item sat for an additional four days after being listed as shipped before being picked up. For me, the slowly moving item is not an issue.  It is for me.  I am hoping my slow moving package will come tomorrow. It is in the area.  But good luck to you. Packages are arriving and at a much better pace than they did.  

Occasional Contributor

The Social Team is absolutely amazing!  They helped me with a purchase that looked like it was shipped, but really hadn't.  They stepped in to help and I had the package within 24 hours.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordered on Dec 3

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@Razzle dazzle1234    I don't think QVC is updating its tracking information.  I had a bunch of items delivered on Friday that the QVC's website  showed they were still in a city far away.  UPS has also been delivering packages that were to go to the post office for delivery but since they would be in my area, they delivered them instead

@Teddixat    Last week in a conversation with an employee at my local post office, I learned much if not all of the tracking is entered by the Q's hired "shipping partner" and is creative fiction.  They showed a package being held at the post office and this man said they don't hold anything as they don't have the space.  The pkg had a lot of entries from California to Albuquerque but the official PO tracking showed it never left California.  Somebody is trying to cover his A**.   QVC doesn't ever update tracking as they have no clue where your package is. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Ordered on Dec 3

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@Teddixat    Last week in a conversation with an employee at my local post office, I learned much if not all of the tracking is entered by the Q's hired "shipping partner" and is creative fiction.  They showed a package being held at the post office and this man said they don't hold anything as they don't have the space.  The pkg had a lot of entries from California to Albuquerque but the official PO tracking showed it never left California.  Somebody is trying to cover his A**.   QVC doesn't ever update tracking as they have no clue where your package is. 

That's not true, QVC updates the shipping information based on the items tracking number.  I don't have problems with QVC's information, it is the post office that loses and abuses my packages. 

Valued Contributor

@Bhvbum  Uh oh...hold on tight...here it comes...

New Contributor

I do not know if you all know this, but this is news to me. Appartently most of the stuff from QVC does not ship directly from the company. They use vendors to ship some/most of the products. It could explain processing times. It could also explain why you sometimes do not see that an item has shipped on the QVC website/app. I just wanted to inform everyone who did not knwo this that it could explain some of the issues people are having. Is it fair to all of us who are expecting gifts for the holidays? No and I do not agree with the way they are advertising it as if it is QVC who possess these items, but I guess they have to make their money some how and while false advertising is a BIG no no in the business industry, it can be used as a marketing ploy and it "makes it okay". Again, just wanted to educate people who did not know this information. Please do not come at me for only positivity was intended.