Trusted Contributor

DV said ships out on the 6th of December. I was good with that.

However…
SH12/6 Little Euro Girl (2)18.7oz Fleur De In Process on 12/09/2021

Perishable Food

In Process: Arrives by 12/10/2021*

Where is it at?

Care to explain QVC?

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

DV said ships out on the 6th of December. I was good with that.

However…
SH12/6 Little Euro Girl (2)18.7oz Fleur De In Process on 12/09/2021

Perishable Food

In Process: Arrives by 12/10/2021*

Where is it at?

Care to explain QVC?

@Malcontent 

My order of the same item now says 12/17/2021 delivery. I had both a November and December shipment of this item and November shipment essentially cancelled.

Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 

Thank You.

QVC said “in process” and then said “back order” and then said “in process”.

I’m just frustrated because this was a gift.

Honored Contributor

Ordered mine on 9/22.  It shows preparing to ship.

Respected Contributor

what I learned ordering Just Bagels was they create a shipping label and then they send out a message saying preparing to ship but if you actually look at "tracking" the package later, you'll see that they didn't physically leave Just Bagels until a couple of days later.

In other words my bagels with no preservatives weren't sitting in a box for days at a time "in shipment", in fact they may not have actually been made yet, yet the label was already generated. 

I contacted just bagels because I was concerned about this and that is exactly what they said, they generate the labels but the package hasn't actually left yet.

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent 

Any update on your order?  Mine just went to "Backorder".

Occasional Visitor

I also ordered the Little Euro Girl on 8/22.  Supposed to ship on 12/6.  Then said backorded.  Then recievied message today saying item is unavailable and will be cancelled!  How can this vendor NOT supply this item that was ordered in AUGUST!!!

I will NEVER order anything from them again!!  This was a Xmas gift!!  QVC better do something about this vendor not delivering on their product!!  So mad!!

New Contributor

Re: Ordered on: 08/22/2021

[ Edited ]

I totally agree as the same thing happened to me today!  I am so disappointed and angry with QVC.  How can something ordered on 8/22, that was supposed to ship on 12/6, suddenly go to backorder on 12/15???  QVC should not treat their customers this way and should definitely not allow this vendor to sell on QVC again.  I told a lot of people coming to my house on Xmas Eve about this food item that we were excited to serve, and now we won't get the chance to try it...so annoyed!  Unbelievable!

New Contributor

I ordered the stollen and the cheese & bread from Little Euro Girl in the summer and I've been experiencing the same delays.  I'm very disappointed, but since this brand is coming from overseas, I have a feeling they are another victim of the shipping crisis and so are we.  Smiley Sad