Valued Contributor

I can only see one page for the last hour & 1/2. I'm trying to figure out what's being delivered on Thursday! It's a number that I have never been able to find in my shipped items. Please fix your status page.

Regular Contributor

My order status page shows no orders! I can't even track my items. This is insane. I noticed this in the very early AM and it is still the same now. QVC, please fix this immediately! 

Respected Contributor

And now I can't even change the frequency of my auto-delivery..    Can these clowns make any more of a mess????

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB 

@KatieB wrote:

And now I can't even change the frequency of my auto-delivery..    Can these clowns make any more of a mess????

Oh yes they can.  I have gotten three maybe four e mails from THE TEAM???.  Each one says something different as to why my two Mum Luis pj,s over due and still in process.  First their dept.  Last, the vendor,s shipping is at fault.  They suggest they ordered for me to the vendor,but would not give them my CC #

DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AFTER BEING IN PROCESS FOR TWO WEEKS?  I am getting so stress from  QVC, I told them to cancel the orders because I can,t, they are IN PROCESS AN HOUR AFTER ORDERING .  

I spent some time clicking on all my EP, to paid bal. In full.  I will no longer but from them after 25 yrs.

Ordered Berkman Sat. Oh HSN and order came today.  Now that is service.

Honored Contributor

I am not happy with QVC right now either.  I had an order go to process to backorder to process and back to backorder.  I also have two pending charges for that order.  I thought they didn't charge you until it was shipped.  I did a chat and cs couldn't tell me why I was charged twice for it. She did say they should be removed 3-5 days.  I will be watching.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Order status

[ Edited ]

That is pretty much the same answer I got from CS concerning pending charges.....sit and wait for 3-5 days and see what happens like I have any choice at this point  :/ Hope things work out for you Smiley Happy