Super Contributor

Yeah, I received 2 packages today!

One was my gorgeous Spartina bag ordered from ebay on 11/15, shipping $11.20, and the other was my Chicos, ordered on 11-16, free shipping, 5% discount on everything I buy, plus 30% off.  I also ordered today another item from Chicos for 40% off, with the same 5% and free shipping for VIP status (you get that if you frequently order from Chicos, no cost).  I see where I have a UPS shipment being sent on 11/26, that is probably my Chios ordered today.  But sadly my QVC order from 11/7 was nowhere to be seen.  If it ever ships, I will be charged $7 for two items!  Come on QVC, you can do better.  I did email the super support, and Wayne very nicely responded that he couldn't tell me when the order would be shipped, and he would see if it could be cancelled.  I appreciate the staff working behind the scenes, they are the real heros, the company is the real stinkos!  Just letting you ladies know that there are still BIG problems at QVC and other companies or people don't seem to be having the problems.

I am wicked brave, and crazy strong, (thanks Suzy Toronto) so snark away if you want.

Honored Contributor

Re: Yeah, I received 2 packages today!

You might be encouraged to hear that the four clothing items I ordered over the week-end shipped in 2 days.  Two were lunchtime specials which usually seem to have a low priority.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

That's great for you!

Super Contributor

Yes, I just received the email that my second Chicos order that I placed this morning has already shipped - free!!!  As David would say "happy dance".  Meanwhile, I just spent an enduring long time on chat asking when my order dated 11-7 from QVC would be shipped.  After about 30 minutes of back and forth, although they didn't even join until 10 minutes after I initiated the chat, she simply couldn't give me any information other than "they will send you an email when it ships".  Really, so when I asked to speak to her supervisor, she didn't even know her name, none was on chat, she did give me a telephone number.  I called, and only got the same run around.  They said they may be waiting on the item from the manufacturer?  LOL, this is a last call, final  item, don't think they're manufacturing this item any longer.  I think I'll just wait until doomsday, or until I die (I told them and I do have stage IV cancer), to see if it ships.  LOL.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the set of four little ceramic Christmas tree ornaments made by Mr Christmas...they shipped 2 days after I ordered and I received them today. I tested each one and each works fine. They are adorable! Other orders have taken about 14 or 15 days...its hit or miss I guess Smiley Happy I'm  not ordering anything else from this point on that I need for Christmas. I ordered something for me last night...a little billing glitch of some sort but it should be here on the 2nd of December which isn't bad and its not a gift so its ok if it gets here when it gets here Smiley Happy