Respected Contributor

I already complained about this twice, once here and once on your survey but nothing ever seems to get done to resolve these problems so I am trying once again.  When I go to my Order Status Page and check the status of an item, then go back once, I am reverted to page one.  I can be on the sixth page and it always sends me back to the beginning.  This is a complete waste of time and very frustrating.  Before this was changed, we could see the price we paid, and always revert to where we left off.  Still cannot see me A-D and it has been months.  And no, there is nothing wrong with my computer as this is the only website that is always giving me agina.  Please hire people who know what they are doing.  It seems everytime they play around with the website, it just gets worse when there was nothing wrong to begin with.

Super Contributor

Re: Order Status Page - Help

I have a complaint too althought it's saving me lots of money.  My password will get me into Forums and Order Status but will NOT sign me in to place an order.  Can anyone fix this!!!???

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I already complained about this twice, once here and once on your survey but nothing ever seems to get done to resolve these problems so I am trying once again.  When I go to my Order Status Page and check the status of an item, then go back once, I am reverted to page one.  I can be on the sixth page and it always sends me back to the beginning.  This is a complete waste of time and very frustrating.  Before this was changed, we could see the price we paid, and always revert to where we left off.  Still cannot see me A-D and it has been months.  And no, there is nothing wrong with my computer as this is the only website that is always giving me agina.  Please hire people who know what they are doing.  It seems everytime they play around with the website, it just gets worse when there was nothing wrong to begin with.

I TOTALLY agree! 

I want to see the item number, order number and price paid!!

Going all the way back to Page 1 each time is awaful.

However, I am not expecting it to change anytime soon, IF ever. 

We posted and posted about the terrible changes to the Wish List and it was never corrected/changed back.

And I certainly wouldn't expect it corrected in the short amount of time since it was just changed.

NOT user friendly.  I use my Wish List and Order Status a LOT.

It would help if the format was tested with a focus group of QVC customers who could report how bad it is before the entire system is changed.

Valued Contributor

After not being able to track orders that just show up sometimes weeks after the order was placed I finally decided to stop ordering anything from QVC in the near future. I have UPS my choice & they don't get the correct information as soon as it ships. If I'm not going to be home I like to change my delivery date! I don't want packages left on my doorstep. So no more QVC for me. They had a good system & everything they touch seems to make everything worse. I have an order I placed 10 days ago still in process. Thankfully I only have purchased a few Christmas items that may have to be exchanged or returned. I am signed up for emails when an order ships. I only get them about half the time. Then it is sometimes the day it's going to be delivered! That's of no help to me. By then I can't reschedule my delivery!