Trusted Contributor

On 5/1,  I noticed an order still in process of shipping that had been placed on 4/25. I decided to try to cancel it. Instead of cancelling the order or telling me that it was in process of shipping and could not be cancelled,it now has a status on it of " attempting to cancel".  I had never seen that response before. So, now my order just seems to be in what I call "limbo". QVC got my money and I still don't have the item. I've asked the mods for help on it, but, nothing is happening. I'm sick of the lack of customer service and will not be ordering anything else from QVC.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Order Placed 4/25 In Limbo

I've gotten that message a few times when I have tried to cancel in the past and long story short, it won't be canceled. They will claim it's being shipped from the vendor and they have no control over it.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Order Placed 4/25 In Limbo

@Sapphiregal wrote:

On 5/1,  I noticed an order still in process of shipping that had been placed on 4/25. I decided to try to cancel it. Instead of cancelling the order or telling me that it was in process of shipping and could not be cancelled,it now has a status on it of " attempting to cancel".  I had never seen that response before. So, now my order just seems to be in what I call "limbo". QVC got my money and I still don't have the item. I've asked the mods for help on it, but, nothing is happening. I'm sick of the lack of customer service and will not be ordering anything else from QVC.

We are so very sorry for the delay in shipping of your item.  "Cancel in progress" means that we are sending the request to cancel your order to the vendor that its is been shipped from.  When the vendor replies letting us know it has been canceled we can change the status to canceled in our system.  We have not permanently billed you for the item because it  has not shipped.  

I hope this information is helpful.