Honored Contributor

Sorry waiting 16 days for a set of sheets to ship is totally unnecessary, yeah I understand there is a pandemic, and I have decided I no longer want the sheets

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox Just tried to cancel your order and unfortunately we're unable to. I apologize. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@Cindy-QVC 

You cannot be serious I ordred this item 17 days ago, I no longer want it and do nto eant the hassle of returning it. I have one other thing on order and then my 25 year relationship will be ended

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox Just tried to cancel your order and unfortunately we're unable to. I apologize. Cindy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    You've been around long enough to write almost 13,000 posts and I'm sure you've read many hundreds, so it should come as no surprise that your order can't be cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

If you have nothing to add as you usually do not, please do not answer

@Kachina624 wrote:

@I am still oxox    You've been around long enough to write almost 13,000 posts and I'm sure you've read many hundreds, so it should come as no surprise that your order can't be cancelled.

Super Contributor

They can cancel mine as well. ordered May 4th still  in processing although it says delivery by the 19th.. hello today is the 19th .. I ordered a Joan Rivers top after I ordered the one not shipped and I got it last week.. So FED UP