Occasional Contributor

QVC needs to either close the Ontario facility or find someone who can run it properly. It takes 10-20 days to receive a refund and actually have the item returned show returned. Going through customer service to get my refund, when in QVC website, refunds should be processed in 3-5 days. Think you have a problem? Maybe if QVC had to pay the customer back the float they are making on the customers monies, they would actually try to address this issue. Your customers should not have to track their own returns.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has always been slow about processing returns, this is nothing new.  Also, I don't believe returns are processed through the Ontario facility.  Ontario is a distribution center.

Honored Contributor

I send all my returns to PA or NC, never to CA

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I returned an item recently using the QVC label and it went to Ontario. Still waiting for the refund of course lol.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I send all my returns to PA or NC, never to CA

@I am still oxox. @qbetzforreal.  There are instructions on the invoice in my packages for customers in the Western states (listed) to return their items to the Ontario  facility and it lists the address.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in the western part of the country, and all of my recent returns have gone to the Ontario facility. The problems with returns processing have nothing to do with the location where the items go and everything to do with ongoing delays and issues within QVC's system (spanning several months now). If your return has been marked as "delivered" at any Q facility for at least seven days, reach out to the social team for assistance in getting the refund process initiated—they're wonderful: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Regular Contributor

Since I am in California, I love the Ontario facility.  Shipping has been super fast for me. 

Honored Contributor

@giova.  I also get my items super fast when they're shipped from the Ontario Warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment