Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

OMG another problem :(

[ Edited ]

I just read on my order status  the  tracking info on a package ......lol......

It said the POST OFFICE, " attemped  delivery"  of this item... (A341761) .lol and left a notice.

They are lying...lol......... I was home all day,in fact I am home all day EVERYDAY as I'm home bound.... 

I was especially waiting for this item as it said it was out for delivery, but did not come with the other Q package that they delivered to me yesterday!

WHY ARE THEY LYING?

OK "Board Bullies"   that follow me ,(You  know who you are)  have a field day with this one!!

Frequent Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I just read on my order status  the  tracking info on a package ......lol......

It said the POST OFFICE, " attemped  delivery"  of this item... (A341761) .lol and left a notice.

They are lying...lol......... I was home all day,in fact I am home all day EVERYDAY as I'm home bound.... 

I was especially waiting for this item as it said it was out for delivery, but did not come with the other Q package that they delivered to me yesterday!

WHY ARE THEY LYING?

OK "Board Bullies"   that follow me ,(You  know who you are)  have a field day with this one!!

Seems this is an issue with your post office/postman vs QVC issue.  Did you call Post Office to have them track package?  I would think they would want to be made aware of falsification of delivery notices!

Honored Contributor

Hi @MalteseMomma  It's been my experience that when delivery is coordinated between two companies, the right hand sometimes don't know what the left hand is doing.

I just had a Target experience this week.  Started out UPS with hand off to USPS.  The status one day was USPS is waiting for the item from UPS.  The next day the status was out for delivery and I thought oooh what a treat UPS is coming to my house directly.  The next day USPS confirmed they received the item.

These days I take tracking a package with a grain of salt.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It has been my experience that postal carriers routinely leave these notices.  They are too lazy to walk to the door and ring the bell.  Mine just sits in her jeep and fills out slips of paper.  You can go online and request a redelivery on the date of your choice.  I just sign the slip and leave in the mailbox, then she can leave my package.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

I agree that you should contact the Postmaster at your P.O., it sounds like the carrier 'missed' delivering this package, while delivering another package and just tried to make an excuse for it.

As far as "board bullies", ignore them, don't give them the attention they crave.

Personally, I enjoy your posts and will contine to do so!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I would call my local post office and tell them the problem.  My local PO is very helpful (I sell on Etsy so I have to deal with more delivery problems than the average shopper) and if I'm not satisfied with their answer I'll ask to speak with the postmaster.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

I've had USPS delivery notification that were not delivered also. Sometimes these items have shown up the next day or two. Sometimes not at all. It's definitely unsettling. I suspect it's the alternate carriers filling in to be the questionable source of the problem. These folks do all kinds of craziness. Like leaving a pkg in the middle of the driveway, tossing and breaking fragile marked pkgs etc. I hope your pkg arrives.

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG another problem :(

[ Edited ]

I had two packages supposed to arrive the other day--UPS to USPS.  But it was one of those "We'll be in your area..." deals, so UPS was to deliver them.  I got one, but not the other.  Went to my tracking info and it says "Delivered" for both!  

Apparently the driver scanned the package but left it on the truck because it was delivered later that evening to the post office and I received it in my mail the next day.

Stuff happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all so much  for your informitive answers.  Smiley Happy

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow I will call my post office.

Thanks again  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Happy to say mine doesn't scan it as "delivered" until he is just steps away from my door. Then leaves it in a spot I've arranged that is out of sight from passersby.

The guy is worth his weight in gold.💛