Valued Contributor

(2) Weeks to Receive Kim Gravelle's TSV????!!!

I placed an order for the TSV with CS.  At the end the CS rep said my order would arrive on October 21----2 weeks to process and ship to me???????????!!!!!   This takes the cake!!!!  For a TSV or any order to give a date of 2 weeks since the order was placed is ludicrous and unacceptable.  Does QVC have (1) person in processing working orders since we all know of cutting costs???? I promptly told her to cancel the order. Won't be privy to such nonsense.  QVC does not deserve my money.  In the good old days it used to be 7-10 days, than 11 days, now 14 days, if you are lucky.  I asked CS to send a note to corporate. I know it won't get anywhere, I and others have complained and been proactive in calling corporate ourselves, but they do nothing, they don't care about the customer, just themselves and making money, 

Trusted Contributor

Re: (2) Weeks to Receive Kim Gravelle's TSV????!!!

Do you remember after the 2008 financial crisis, QVC instituted a policy of offering certain items, but they wouldn't be manufactured until after orders were placed?  In this way, the Q wouldn't be stuck with excessive inventory.  This might be the same thing - take the orders, then make the leggings.  

Valued Contributor

I don't remember that but if that were the case shame on them.  Rather go to the mall, try clothes on, and purchase or not, and if I purchase I will take home and return.  QVC is a dying business.  and they deserve to be, after what they put their customers through, always left in the dark.

Esteemed Contributor

Really?   I ordered the same TSV, and my EDD is within the usual 7-10 days window. And sometimes I get my packages days ahead of the EDD.

I wonder what would add so much additional time to your estimated delivery date. I have an image of you out on an island, waiting for the tide to bring you a delivery.   🚣  Lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I wonder what would add so much additional time to your estimated delivery date. I have an image of you out on an island, waiting for the tide to bring you a delivery.   🚣  Lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in New Jersey and I got the same date.

I can drive there and pick it up myself and be back home  in a few hours.

Their delivery time is unaccepable!  IMO

Honored Contributor

You have stated many times how dissatisfied you are with QVC and everything they do, so why are you still buying from them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that's incredible @MalteseMomma .

I have to wonder how that is. I am several states away, while you are within reasonable driving distance. 

Also, looks like you have a UPS hub right in New Jersey.

Nothing was waitlisted or backordered, right?  Wonder if the delay is only on a certain color.

I always order online and avoid the operators. 

Valued Contributor

But if you calculate 7-10 business days from the date of the order, October 21st is correct.

Helen852
Respected Contributor

I ordered mine (the tsv flexibell jeans) online yesterday and they were shipped today.  Very unusual, I was shocked!