Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Love my grandkids   Sometimes you have to vent.  This is something perhaps the mods can send a message to CS about conduct.  I don't know the person or her name in CS.  However, she had no business telling me what I should write down when it was a lie.

There is a comments section on the return form. Mark ordered wrong size and then explain in the comments section what happened and asked for shipping and handling to be refunded if you are not ordering another size. That is what I would do. Or you could call customer service again and get another CS rep.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Foxxee    I read some of the reviews and there are quite a few complaining about how big the shoes are.  It's the width so it's not the size, they are defective.  I think in this case some are really big, some are narrow and some fit okay.  The sizes are all over the place.

I never have a problem with Earth shoes, but I ordered a pair several months ago in my regular size and they were way too long and had to be returned and exchanged for a smaller size than I wear.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama   I know there is a problem with some shoes at the Q.  When you get several reviews of how the shoe is running large (huge), and then a review thatr it's narrow -- there is something wrong with that batch of shoes.  Clarks use to fit me perfectly every time then I don't know what happened perhaps they changed where they would have the shoes made and when i ordered it became touch and go..  It's really a shame that this happens poor fit.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I called CS because I ordered a pair of shoes in my normal size 10W.  The shoes are 2 sizes too big.  I consider this defective.  My foot is swimming in them.  The CS rep tells me they are not defective and I should mark ordered wrong size.  I don't think so.  I ordered my normal, regular size.  I felt this CS rep was quite rude and hope I never have to get her on the phone again.  This is not normal CS service.  I wish this woman would receive proper training.

@Katcat1  I get it. I probably got this same person by calling in recently.  

when I returned an item, and marked it defective, I did so because I had watched the online presentation and ordered the item, based on the presentation.   What I received, wasnt as presented, so for reason returned, I had noted it as defective. I gave additional feedback and expected a full refund, including s/h both ways.  

when they received my return, I was not given credit for s/h, which was a loss of about $10 for me.  I called to explain my reason for returning, and the CS rep told me my item wasn't defective (agreed, but it wasn't as presented) and she seemed put out by my call, and said she would give me a full refund as a "one time courtesy".

these reps all have access to our accounts and can see what we've ordered in the past and how most of us have been the customers they should want to keep.   

If I have an experience like that last one again, I'll just stop buying here.