Respected Contributor

I just went to check on all my orders (and I have a lot), and nothing shows up!  It says I do not have any orders - what?!!!!  I have so many things that are on their way, in process and some placed today, now nothing shows up.  All day long it was one thing or another.  First, there was something wrong with automated ordering on the phone, then the videos were not working properly, now this.  This is the only website that I have ever seen that constantly has problems.  What is going on over there?

Honored Contributor

When I read these posts about problems, I feel like I'm living in another dimension.  I use google chrome and never ever have I experienced any of the problems people talk about.  

QVC Customer Care

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry but when I check your account, I am seeing a signficant number of orders listed. Would you like me to call you and review your account?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals @I feel your pain.

I don’t have the same problems but only because I’m so lackadaisical I figure I will see the products when they get here.

Go read about how I’m paying for Filet Mignon that was supposed to go to my daughter and rotted in MY garage instead.

I’m happy for those who sail along without problems ( as I’m sure you are).

Meanwhile, I think it’s safe to say our problems are in the MAJORITY rather than the minority.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

When I read these posts about problems, I feel like I'm living in another dimension.  I use google chrome and never ever have I experienced any of the problems people talk about.  

@rms1954  Did you order today?

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954  Did you order today?

Yes.  A few different times.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

I am sorry but when I check your account, I am seeing a signficant number of orders listed. Would you like me to call you and review your account?

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth, but everything appeared late last night.