Honored Contributor

Re: Not Able To Print Return Label

@Sophie Rose wrote:

I would love to know what is going on with QVC and the failure to supply the customer with receipts and return labels. Four out of five orders I received over the last couple of months had no receipt of return label. Is this their way of forcing the customer to keep the merchandise, like it or not. I have become very sceptical of this companies new way of doing business.

@Sophie Rose    News Flash!  Almost nobody except QVC is including invoices or return labels in their packages.  It's the new trend.  Case in point: I've never gotten anything in packages from the much touted Amazon.

I've found it's the Ontario, Ca., QVC warehouse that's not including Invoices.  I've gotten them in the rest of my packages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Amazon does not include receipts or return labels because you don't need..them .there returns are easy and fast...no repackaging necessary... I take a returned item directly to my local UPS  OR Whole Foods.Store ..they completely take care of the item... I get a receipt for my return...in less then 24 hours my credit is issued...

Esteemed Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

Amazon does not include receipts or return labels because you don't need..them .there returns are easy and fast...no repackaging necessary... I take a returned item directly to my local UPS  OR Whole Foods.Store ..they completely take care of the item... I get a receipt for my return...in less then 24 hours my credit is issued...

I agree

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@TVLand wrote:

not ALL amazon returns work like that. just this week i had to print out a label and repackage the item so that i can take the item to the UPS store. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein