Frequent Contributor

My first exchange and taking For. EVER....what gives?

Had I known it would take this long for an exchange I obviously would not have gone this route. Only 10 days, but still. Still showing at the post office. This is really insane. Never again. I know, just complaining Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

Re: My first exchange and taking For. EVER....what gives?

@suburbanone : It is frustrating. If you have an exchange at HSN you call to tell them what you need and they ship the replacement right out. I believe they wait 2 weeks for you to return the original and if they don't receive it, they charge you for both.

A nice civilized way to do business

Honored Contributor

A word to the wise...if you really, really want something, just re-purchase it.   QVC's exchange program is slow and unreliable.  There's an excellent chance you'll never get your exchange.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have to agree, the first few times I tried it, it took so long that the size/color I was exchanging for was sold out.

It sounds like a nice advertising 'tool', but that's all it is, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Usually have to assume about 3 weeks before you see your exchanged item back to you.  Sad but true.

Respected Contributor

I agree. It is usually 3 weeks before I see my exchange back to me through the Q.  I have to say I had to do an exchange at Eddie Bauer last year and it took at least 3 weeks too.  But on the other hand Zappos sent me an exchange right away before they received the original purchase back.  So I guess it varies by company. 

Respected Contributor

The exchange system is slow and unreliable.  You often don't get the item you want, just a refund.

Frequent Contributor

e with this and normally I would but it was TSV and had free shipping. I feelthey get enough of my shipping dollars so was trying to elimate that somewhat. But lesson learned for sure. I am used to Amazon and Zappos. Zappos being the best, I mean they should be a model for all online retailers. 

Contributor

I ordered a Diamonique ring on March 4 and sent it back for an exchange a week or so later. Here we are, April 22, and I still have not received my ring-I ordered it for my 40th anniversary in late March. The only thing showing up in my account is the initial purchase; although, I did get an e-mail when it left my local post office. That is the last communication I have. I think I am going to call "customer service" and just cancel the order. I paid the initial price of the ring, which was $39-something, plus the $6.95 to return it, but have not heard squat. I haven't even been issued a refund, which would be okay. That way, I could repurchase it (most likely will not repurchase). Ugh!

Respected Contributor

@cathysyd. I hope your replacement comes soon as I see the Social Team has assisted you. Good News.

Yes, expect three weeks for an exchange. I don't often have to do so but was sent an incorrect size 5X  from Q and ordered a large in a D&C sweatshirt. Low and behold three weeks later the SAME 5X mistake was  yet again shipped!  This time I called CS and told them I wanted a full refund. That was two weeks ago and nothing has posted yet?