Respected Contributor

I know with the amount of money you people charge for next to nothing that you could afford an IT staff to fix this mess of a website.. There are no notifications again....   Please fix...

Honored Contributor

Re: No notification again?????

My notifications are there.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB 

They've just fixed the community forums search, which has been wonky for months and seems connected with the notifications going out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, they're again down and have been for me all day. It's not about the 'hearts' it's about knowing when someone gives you a shout out and is anticipating a response. I have to agree, this website, both the social and retail sides, is and always has been a travesty. A multibillion dollar international retailer and this is the best they can come up with? Sort of a sad statement about priorities.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@KatieB 

They've just fixed the community forums search, which has been wonky for months and seems connected with the notifications going out.

Well, they haven't 'fixed' the profile links... It's still like watching paint dry to access some profiles... Wonder of wonders should they ever get everything working at once for any sustained period of time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@KatieB 

Well, ty haven't 'fixed' the profile links... It's still like watching paint dry to access some profiles... Wonder of wonders should they ever get everything working at once for any sustained period of time.

I bothered to reply about the search feature upthread because last time notifications went out they actually fixed one of the issues. All notifications were wiped out, then reappeared after the repair.

*sigh* 

Yes, still takes forever to load profile pages.

Valued Contributor

Geez. The forums are a service QVC provides to it’s customers. I appreciate the opportunity to exchange information, ideas, and even complaints about products and services with other participants. However, I don’t agree with this ongoing criticism about the management of the site (including whether or not notifications are available). 

Esteemed Contributor

Never thought 'hearts' would cause such a fuss.  I have no clue nor interest in how many I have or don't have.  I post........and move on.  Bigger fish to fry than 'hearts'.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Never thought 'hearts' would cause such a fuss.  I have no clue nor interest in how many I have or don't have.  I post........and move on.  Bigger fish to fry than 'hearts'.

@fthunt   I don't recall any poster  (other than you) mentioning the word 'hearts', I know I didn't.  So how you came up with this one is a mystery to me....

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Yes, they're again down and have been for me all day. It's not about the 'hearts' it's about knowing when someone give you a shout out and is anticipating a response. I have to agree, this website, both the social and retail sides, is and always has been a travesty. A multibillion dollar international retailer and this is the best they can come up with? Sort of a sad statement about priorities.

@stevieb I find the timing odd when this funtionality stops working every now and then. Usually when there are a lot of legitimate customer complaints. Could be coincidence, could not?