New Contributor

New QVC for iPad® App Coming Soon

[ Edited ]

Exciting news! We’re bringing the look and feel you love on our QVC for iPhone® app to your iPad® tablet with a new & improved app. Now your favorite features & popular items are just a tap away. With the upgrades, you can do all this & more:

• Easily access all things Q with the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
  • Sort and filter product descriptions in one place, using the link at the top right.
  • Watch our live shows & shop the items on air under QVC TV.
  • Home is your hub to explore the Today’s Special Value® & other offers.
  • Use the More tab on the bottom right for the Program Guide, My Account details, app settings, and more.

Because we’re rolling out the app update in phases, you may see the new experience sooner than others. Learn more about all of our mobile apps & download them now.

Valued Contributor

Re: New QVC for iPad® App Coming Soon

@QVC  Will the new app also include HSN? I noticed that HSN discontinued their app, and HSN and QVC have been merged into one app on my Roku.

QVC Customer Care

@MaryLamb This information only applies to QVC. 

Contributor

new app for qvc and hsn together

I FIND THE NEW APP FRO QVC AND HSN TO BE SO HARD TO CONNECT. 

WISH I HAD THE OLD ONE BACK. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME CONCERN?

Valued Contributor

My initial complaint about the new iPad app would be one that has always been an issue with the iPhone app which is that when you are searching for a brand of products, the results yields a default of “Best Match.” In the old iPad app, if you sorted your first search’s results by “Newest First,” then any subsequent searches you did would always yield the order as “Newest First” as well. Now you have to go into the sort bar and sort every single search, and that is annoying. Most of us regular shoppers like to check our favorite brands on a daily basis to see what’s new, and if you have to add this extra step each time you do a search, it becomes a less convenient shopping experience. 

Frequent Contributor

Do not like the new format of the app at all.  I appreciated the simplicity of the old app without all the clutter.  The new app looks just like the full website.  Too much clutter on the page.

Trusted Contributor

The latest from all the security gurus is the more apps you have the more things like malware, spyware, and other exploiting software can be in them. I don’t use any apps. Everything that can be done on an app can be done from the company’s homepage. I download as little as possible these days, but everyone has to make their own choices. 

Just throwing it out there.

Honored Contributor

Re: new app for qvc and hsn together

@0MA wrote:

I FIND THE NEW APP FRO QVC AND HSN TO BE SO HARD TO CONNECT. 

WISH I HAD THE OLD ONE BACK. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME CONCERN?

@0MA 

I just scroll down and select QVC and then it shows the QVC channels together. I do not need QVC to access HSN and don’t want that. But one day soon HSN & QVC will be combined and renamed. I would go back to before the parent company got involved with either of them.

Frequent Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

The latest from all the security gurus is the more apps you have the more things like malware, spyware, and other exploiting software can be in them. I don’t use any apps. Everything that can be done on an app can be done from the company’s homepage. I download as little as possible these days, but everyone has to make their own choices. 

So true!  I find the website in Safari works well.  Many of the kinks have been worked out on the iPad!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen717 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

So true!  I find the website in Safari works well.  Many of the kinks have been worked out on the iPad!

I want to LOL. Apple has the most secure apps on the planet. Please read about security and keeping your personal information safe.

I use Android devices. You should only download apps from the Google Play Store. The apps are scanned before being installed. You do need a separate security app on a Android device. The app will do a basic file scan free.

I have used many browsers. My favorite is Google Chrome. It runs in all OS.