Super Contributor

expedited shipping not showing as an option

I have been trying to order something with my Christmas QVC gift card and I need it by Jan. 1.  I can't find how to order with expedited shipping.  Can someone please give me directions on this?

Honored Contributor

Re: expedited shipping not showing as an option

Why not place your order over the phone?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@teachergal wrote:

I have been trying to order something with my Christmas QVC gift card and I need it by Jan. 1.  I can't find how to order with expedited shipping.  Can someone please give me directions on this?

Hello @teachergal 

Not all items are eligible for expedited shipping. If it is available, you should be able to edit the ship method in the checkout screen.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@teachergal. Keep in mind any fast shipping option does not speed up the Q's sluggish "processing" time, only the actual time it takes to transport it.. Right now I've got clothing items I ordered the 22nd that are still processing.  It seems doubtful that you could get an item from QVC by your deadline.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@teachergal Unless you have had this experience before, a QVC delivery in this timeframe, you are not going to get it in time.  I live in NYC, and I have paid over $20 for expedited shipping, and QVC has never met the deadline.  They are estimates.  They don't meet them.  If you must have something by Dec 31 (Jan 1 is a holiday), I recommend brick and mortar.

Respected Contributor

i have had good luck with expedited shipping - but you really have to order by noon ET - not late in the day. also not all items have expedited, especially if shipped by a vendor.

Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@teachergal. Keep in mind any fast shipping option does not speed up the Q's sluggish "processing" time, only the actual time it takes to transport it.. Right now I've got clothing items I ordered the 22nd that are still processing.  It seems doubtful that you could get an item from QVC by your deadline.

Good point @Kachina624 .