Valued Contributor

I just printed a return label for a DEFECTIVE prodcut, and as I was printing the label the page said I would have 6.95 deducted.  I absoutely should not have shipping deducted, not my fault those packing cubes were sewn incorrectly and you can't actually put a single thing inside them.  

I am messaging here, because when I click the 'email us' link on the contact us section, I get an offer for Q card, not the ability to email.  another thing that is defective.  can someone please email me to confirm I will get my original shipping on this item back, and not be charged the return label fee. 

Honored Contributor

@Tantallum wrote:

I just printed a return label for a DEFECTIVE prodcut, and as I was printing the label the page said I would have 6.95 deducted.  I absoutely should not have shipping deducted, not my fault those packing cubes were sewn incorrectly and you can't actually put a single thing inside them.  

I am messaging here, because when I click the 'email us' link on the contact us section, I get an offer for Q card, not the ability to email.  another thing that is defective.  can someone please email me to confirm I will get my original shipping on this item back, and not be charged the return label fee. 

You have to call customer servcice to let them know that the item you're returning is defective and you want a refund for return shipping. 

I have done it many times.

QVC Customer Care

Hello @Tantallum The label fee is automatically printed on all of our labels. Since your order is defective, the fee will not be taken.